zenix's The Last Jedi - Build thread- Rose's jewelry, dice, necklace, ring, and more!

zenix

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey y'all.

There's sooooooooo much to make from this movie. I'm going to be using this thread to document the build of my props from The Last Jedi. The one's I'm currently working on are the golden dice, the alliance ring, and Rose/Paige's necklace. I wanted to have them all in once place and all on the same thread, so follow along!

Re: zenix's The Last Jedi - Build thread- Rose's jewelry, dice, necklace, ring, and m

Really excited to see what you come up with!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: zenix's The Last Jedi - Build thread- Rose's jewelry, dice, necklace, ring, and m

So here's the business end of the ring. Mechanical iris with the logo inside/behind. Of course I need to use the right colors, but this is just the prototype.

57dfaacf1f221a993923304acf7ba810.gif

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Looks great. How soon till the release?

Zenix u are the f’n man!!

thats roughly .78 inches for us yanks..

So here's the business end of the ring. Mechanical iris with the logo inside/behind. Of course I need to use the right colors, but this is just the prototype.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171220/57dfaacf1f221a993923304acf7ba810.gif

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

That's funny I was just saying last night I want one of those rebel alliance insignia rings from the movie. They suggested Etsy, I said naaah RPF.

I’m definitely interested in this thread! I’d love to put together a set of these for my RL base!

IMG_20171220_183908.jpgIMG_20171220_183903.jpg
just a desktop printer version. I plan on making these in metal. and nicer plastic/resin

Goodness I love this. Very interested if and when you decide to open pre-orders for them. Looking terrific.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

So this is the build thread. Ordering takes place in the junkyard/classified section so head over that way
Goodness I love this. Very interested if and when you decide to open pre-orders for them. Looking terrific.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

What else is in the launch bay?!??

Zenix, I can’t say it enough. You amaze me buddy

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back