Luke's Crait costume - anyone started yet?

Was really hoping to see it in the visual dictionary... but nothing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing on the Googles, either. I guess photos, stills and caps will come out eventually, as the scene in which this costume appears becomes less and less spoilery.

ca681b1fbe73dd8d6db493f8411f2387.jpg

This was found on instagram. I don’t condone this but you asked. Here is the best so far.

It looks like the typical Rebellion style shirt we see, so yes, like Luke's ROTJ shirt but in white. Think Han ESB/ROTJ, Cassian Andor and a lot of the commanders in Rogue One, and even Poe's in TLJ. This time it's buttoned/pinned (or however these shirts are supposed to stay up) rather than folded over.

The largest irritation for me was the decision to switch the belt loop to his right? After 3 previous movies???

It looks like the typical Rebellion style shirt we see, so yes, like Luke's ROTJ shirt but in white. Think Han ESB/ROTJ, Cassian Andor and a lot of the commanders in Rogue One, and even Poe's in TLJ. This time it's buttoned/pinned (or however these shirts are supposed to stay up) rather than folded over.

Thx. I was not aware there were all the exact same pattern. For some reason, I thought Luke’s was unique.

The largest irritation for me was the decision to switch the belt loop to his right? After 3 previous movies???

I wish that were the largest irritation for me about this film. ;)

Without spoiling anything, according to Johnson, there are several things that are intentionally “off” about Luke’s appearance in this scene. Perhaps the belt loop is one example of that.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back