Absolver Shabu Guard Captain

Dvalin

So when I got Absolver and discovered the Shabu Guard armor set it interested me greatly. The Shabu Guard seemed like a powerful security force of the Imperial Quarters before what happened in Adal. What they wore and why they wore it interested me even more, making them seem almost like royal guard.
I'm not too good at finding apparel and I'm even worse at making apparel especially because there's not many good standalone photos of the apparel, all we have is one-angle still photos and some descriptions that may not even help. If anyone could help out with this that would be amazing, thank you.
P.S, a lot of my other things I haven't forgotten about but I tend to change what I want to do a lot so yeah.

I have images below with descriptions to help out

Mask

View attachment 780193

Shoulder

View attachment 780194

My guess is that this is made out of some animal pelt

Undertop (Torso)

View attachment 780195

My guess is that this is made of some kind of wrapping like stuff you use as hand wraps in boxing/muay thai

Overtop (Coat/Jacket)

View attachment 780196

I can probably find some short-sleeved leather jacket that looks similar to this and add the long bits, I'll probably be terrible in finding it but I'll try.

Gloves

View attachment 780197

The description states that the gloves were made out of fine silk to "Protect their hands from the filth", I have yet to find any silk gloves that look similar to these gloves but I'm still looking.

Belt

View attachment 780198

In the description it states that the belt is made out of pleated bands of cloth, it doesn't say exactly what cloth but it just looks like thick strips of leather/cloth that were woven together.

Trousers (Pants)

View attachment 780199

From here on it starts getting a little hard as (with all other of the images) there are no other good angles so the back is kind of a mystery.

Shoes

T_Pictos_ShabuSet_Shoes.png

The description says they're a single piece of fabric that wraps smoothly around the foot.

If any questions need asking feel free to ask in the comments

Last edited:
Only the picture of the shoes is showing on your post everything else shows invalid format error

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back