The Last Jedi new prop picture SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

Somewhere down the line probably. But I'd need a lot more references before that would happen.
Really looking forward to that! I missed out on the original run, but I think it was pretty spot compared to this one. Now that we have a clearer shot, I'm liking it a bit better than the TLJ one because of the weathering. Beaten up props FTW!

Screen05.pngScreen03.pngScreen02.pngScreen01.png

is it me or does this creepy uncle have a groove in the black button (like the ROTJ hero) [URL said:
https://www.therpf.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=801282&d=1520676093[/URL]

and this one does not
https://www.therpf.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=801281&d=1520676093

It certainly looks like it has a goove in the button, so yay! I don't have to modify my Roman Props Balance V4

i also now think its safe to say no plate with screws holding the arrows

Why do think it doesn't have screws in the plate? I don't see any clear shots of that area of the control box.

It certainly looks like it has a goove in the button, so yay! I don't have to modify my Roman Props Balance V4

Why do think it doesn't have screws in the plate? I don't see any clear shots of that area of the control box.

You can clearly see no lines of a plate between the arrows and the black button

I can certainly be wrong, but I’m pretty confident there is no plate there

I'm sure there is no plate and there is no screws around the arrows. And I think that black button has only one vertical strip (without full separation of buttons).
Some dimensions are different from Hasbro's official "hero" blueprints.

I will be waitin for 4K Blu-ray to finish my drawings (as you can guess, I will make drawings to create the most accurate replica which fit electronics inside - maybe I'll make a small run of it). So we can discuss all of the dimentions later, when I finished, if someone want to.

Btw, the blade is around 700mm length here.

8.png

I think it's one saber, not a stunt and hero. With a scratch-made saber the stunt can be as detailed as a hero.

while I like the single button, and plan to keep mine that way, I think there is likely a small groove and the second shot had it accidentally retouched out. Tiny little rogue shadows, blemishes, and schmutz can be easily removed in the digita era without having to do roto work. I think the retoucher working on that show got over zealous.

I'm sure there is no plate and there is no screws around the arrows. And I think that black button has only one vertical strip (without full separation of buttons).
Some dimensions are different from Hasbro's official "hero" blueprints.

I will be waitin for 4K Blu-ray to finish my drawings (as you can guess, I will make drawings to create the most accurate replica which fit electronics inside - maybe I'll make a small run of it). So we can discuss all of the dimentions later, when I finished, if someone want to.

Btw, the blade is around 700mm length here.

View attachment 801386

There will be a 4K version? That would be a Star Wars first.

Master replicas is usually off-- unless you're saying the prop itself was based of the MR-- which I am inclined to agree with.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back