The Last Jedi new prop picture SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

I think I got it.
2.png3.png5.png4.png6.png7.png8.png1.png

Not trying to be an ass here, but doesn't these discussions be better in their own interest thread? I know for a fact that is I was interested in one of these, I'd want all the info in one place to be able to contribute. Just a thought!

Forgive me if this has already been covered, I admit to not reading through this entire thread :$, but the wind vane and control box rails/card lines look more like aged brass to me than copper.

Forgive me if this has already been covered, I admit to not reading through this entire thread :$, but the wind vane and control box rails/card lines look more like aged brass to me than copper.

Some of us are still leaning towards copper. Depending on the lighting I've found that copper reflects a goldish hue.

creepy uncle cards.jpg

Either way they were probably trying to match the hero, which has a combination of copper, and brass colors on it.

MOMLukeROTJSaber1.jpg

Sorry I’ve just not had the time lately... are you guys saying the white glove sabers box and neck is copper/brass?

Looks like paint to me?

There's really no way to know for sure, except by seeing the saber in person. As far as I'm concerned, everything is speculation at this point.

Weathered copper can look like brass, and weathered brass can look like copper. And paint can be made to look like both. No one has "inside" info on the white glove on what material was used exactly. Hell the saber could be 3D printed and not even be metal and there would no way to verify.

As for the "screen used" saber... We all know that it was rotoscoped extensively. So it's made of weathered pixels. So there you go.

I think it’s just paint (the white glove saber)

I think it's just paint as well. Which is in keeping with the original prop, since it was just painted. But now I'd love to see the TFA BTS saber, and do some comparison. As I felt that one had a copper neck, and not painted.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back