The Last Jedi new prop picture SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

Does anyone have a picture(s) of the saber Rey is holding at the end of the movie/the one seen during a certain sequence being struggled over??? The best way I can try to non spoiler describe it.

I remember rumors of a company here in the states releasing 1:1 Props from TLJ... one was kylos smashed helmet pieces

Still haven’t heard or seen anything in months so I don’t know if this is true....
I'm guessing you can just take a resin graflex and mod it to match the broken graflex. It would be a shame to see real graflex flash guns mangled

Well I was right... and wrong about Luke and using the green lightsaber. :)

Dan, do you have any extra control boxed from your TFA run left? I made mine into a V2 thinking it was the only chance I had. Now I kinda want to hero it up to get your new V2... also... how will I fill in the holes I made...

I dont have extra control boxes. Didnt you keep yours?

As to the holes. You might get away with filling them with solder. Stuff some wire in the holes, then hit it with a blow torch. Then sand

Does anyone have a picture(s) of the saber Rey is holding at the end of the movie/the one seen during a certain sequence being struggled over??? The best way I can try to non spoiler describe it.

Here's a blurry image I found

utN9ifw.png

Thank you for the great image. I have a 3D printed one on the way from Kassi at kassaraptorcosplay on Etsy. I think this petticoat 3D printed will work great because of the way it assembles. Should be easy to add a crystal.

Might as well begin speculation on Rey's new saber. Will she repair the graflex or start over? Or will she return the the island and find lukes TFA bonus saber.

They're just new chapters is all. Not sure where they are taking it. The way I see it, there nothing they can do that will take anything away from the OT. My kids enjoy it but that's all they really know. I'm still a purist when it comes down to it. All of my props are from the OT with a couple of small pieces as back drops from the other films. It's all in good fun. You are never considered a jerk from my point of view.

...did anyone thought Kylo's three prong saber looked brand new in TLJ? (specifically, in the throne room scene where it was laying on the floor) pretty sure it was weathered and worn in TFA.

That would make sense because I believe his TFA one was damaged/destroyed in his fight with Rey in the forest. Right?

Last edited:
You know kevin, I don’t want to come off as a jerk.. but after what the last Jedi delivered... I don’t care where this saga goes... :(

I almost feel the same way. Where TLJ left us in universe is not what my inner child was hoping for. It is difficult to see what some of our childhood hero's have become and where they are at when the final credits role. With only one film left in this saga, I am not sure how I can really ever feel warm and fuzzy about TLJ. I have never bashed on a Star Wars movie, not even the PT. I like OT and PT for what they were. I even really like TFA. Dont get me wrong, I am not absolutely hating on TLJ, it was overall good, I just hate some missed opportunity and the direction its headed. The SFX and shots were mostly great aside from the Mary Poppins moment. It has been since Thursday night when I saw it and I am still having problems putting together cohesive thoughts on it and I hate that! Rant over!

Last edited:
Might as well begin speculation on Rey's new saber. Will she repair the graflex or start over? Or will she return the the island and find lukes TFA bonus saber.

With all her staff play, I wouldn't be surprised if she had a Maul style saber.

If she gets a new saber, let it be made from found parts :D, however giving today's builds , it would be highly possible to be cast or machine made. I would bet the new saber would be slim and sleak to fit her hands better. That graflex looked pretty large in her hands.

If she gets a new saber, let it be made from found parts :D, however giving today's builds , it would be highly possible to be cast or machine made.
They'd probably cast from a 3d print like they did for Kylo's saber and Rey's staff. Or am I mis-remembering? Were the 3d prints used as was?
A found parts saber would be cool, tho and it would fit with the character. It's the kind of thing a recycling, desert junk-rat would do. Who knows, maybe Rey will use parts of her staff for her saber? Didn't someone in the (original) EU build one from a speeder-bike handle?
I would bet the new saber would be slim and sleak to fit her hands better. That graflex looked pretty large in her hands.
That, and both Daisy and John said that the grips were extrememly uncomfortable - hence the 'squishy' and 'flat' stunt sabers, which I'd actually like to see close-ups of.

With all her staff play, I wouldn't be surprised if she had a Maul style saber.

Maybe she makes it from the crystals of Lukes old and ROTJ saber. One green, one blue blade. With the direction RJ is taking I wouldn't be surprised by anything :rolleyes

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back