The Last Jedi new prop picture SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

Playing in my shed today... modified my Romans balance V4

Lathed the top ring down, aged the hell out of it. Still need to make a emitter for it, had fun

249a4011eb2cdf575281ba1ad64ed9f9.jpg

5f953117179ea47c13daa6366de5f5e2.jpg

287eb9b956acb17679d9389cd276f69c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Playing in my shed today... modified my Romans balance V4

Lathed the top ring down, aged the hell out of it. Still need to make a emitter for it, had fun

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180422/249a4011eb2cdf575281ba1ad64ed9f9.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180422/5f953117179ea47c13daa6366de5f5e2.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180422/287eb9b956acb17679d9389cd276f69c.jpg

Top ring of the grenade section? And could we get a weathering tutorial?:D

EDIT

Oh and it looks great too!

Top ring of the grenade section? And could we get a weathering tutorial?:D

EDIT

Oh and it looks great too!

804b27b23b6043e76fc8313036890352.jpg

beff07a1e760586f4fdc5709a8080811.jpg

Weathering tutorial has been in the works for a few days. Just waiting to get my hands on the new v2, and will be posting a new thread decades to aging, weathering, and dusting! ;)

Ok just a heads up, my definitive Last Jedi cgi mess saber is almost complete, just need to edit the box in CAD and then I can post a picture of it. I’m then going to 3d print a prototype of it to make sure everything fits. Expect it sometime after this weekend since I’m going to Disney World for the Star Wars Galactic Nights. I’ll post pics of any new props then too.

Thanks you guys! Cost a lot of fkn money lol, also got the arrows plate remade, I did it to fit the larger triangles, to make them closer together for screen accuracy and space for a slide activation on the black side switch, also made it 1 mil taller so that the different pieces would line up on the side of the activation box more so than the original if you guys are familiar with it

I think I'm going to wait for the KR sabers creepy uncle. And besides I prefer ROTJ proportions. But it's cool to see some mods that are being done. I'm trying to decide which arrow set to use on mine.

I think I'm going to wait for the KR sabers creepy uncle. And besides I prefer ROTJ proportions. But it's cool to see some mods that are being done. I'm trying to decide which arrow set to use on mine.

But if KR is TLJ it won’t have ROTJ proportions?
But I’m all with you (I think) ROTJ proportions and beefy fat rings from TLJ/TFA combined. Yes, please.

es

Are there any clear front(ish) views of the control box showing the profiles of the rails/circuit board? I see different interpretations out there and I can't find a good enough photo to verify if they are correct. Thanks.

Are there any clear front(ish) views of the control box showing the profiles of the rails/circuit board? I see different interpretations out there and I can't find a good enough photo to verify if they are correct. Thanks.

Someone put these on awhile back

e0de6a22dbfdd17baf517b7ef1a103c0.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back