The Last Jedi new prop picture SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

rockbottom

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
bKakAopi6pbyblFFvms6fEKVHp0MH9YT_RUJW04-mFw.jpg

That scene gave me the chills. Seeing the Hero up close for the first time in decades was a treat.
that looks like the hero but did you see the face of the emitter? It was the new one with holes . Anikan Starkiller already made and released a run, and roman is doing one now.

don't forget Kylo's padawan saber too

also, did anyone thought Kylo's three prong saber looked brand new in TLJ? (specifically, in the throne room scene where it was laying on the floor) pretty sure it was weathered and worn in TFA.

don't forget Kylo's padawan saber too

also, did anyone thought Kylo's three prong saber looked brand new in TLJ? pretty sure it was weathered and worn in TFA.
was that a graflex? It was so quick and to be honest, I was fixated on Lukes saber.

that looks like the hero but did you see the face of the emitter?

the emitter didn't get any screen time :( (or maybe I missed it)

was that a graflex? It was so quick and to be honest, I was fixated on Lukes saber.

looked more like a prequel generic "clan" saber to me. iirc it was a thick long silver color tube and didn't even have any grips.

Last edited:
It was quick but it was there. Remember there were two separate scenes from the luke, kylo battle. The first being Kylo's version to rey, the second from luke to rey. It was shown in Kylo's version and clear as day. Also, the color under the emitter was brown for sure. This was a big debate after anikan starkillers run came out and we were all working on them.

looked more like a prequel generic "clan" saber to me. iirc it was a thick long silver color tube and didn't even have any grips.

insaw the face of the emitter in one shot, you could see the holes, it looks just like the TFA saber we saw.

Kylos apprentice saber looked like his current one but all silver and without the side vents.

As for kylo’s Palawan saber, I don’t think it’s a cross guard. But it sure does have the same kind of body style as the cross guard, and when I say body style I mean the grooves, and rectangle sections, and even pommel

Kylos crossguard in this movie was made buy a new prop department. She’s weathered in TLJ, but not as much as TFA

TFA has a copper/brass under coat, with a black gun blue sheen . Seems like TLJ cross guard is a flat black, with very light weathered

Only reason it’s different it because a new team made them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, definitely the saber from the TFA behind the scenes video, you can clearly see the emitter in the movie and there are some really nice close-up shots of it.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back