The Last Jedi new prop picture SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

JJ will probably be very involved in designing Rey's new saber so it could be basically a McQuarrie design, an OT design with different colors, or something very different than what we have previously seen.

Something with scavenged parts would make the most sense based on Rey's past and the lack of other Jedi resources to assist her in gathering anything.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

D269B265-6B64-463F-B7A4-9B49BE6D7998.jpeg

Attachments

• 29F1F78E-9928-4F94-8786-10E3A665640F.jpeg
    29F1F78E-9928-4F94-8786-10E3A665640F.jpeg
    435.4 KB · Views: 210
With all her staff play, I wouldn't be surprised if she had a Maul style saber.

Another manager and I at the cinema I work at were debating this.. Her staff skills would certainly give it a high probability.. However I have a feeling they'll stick with a single bladed saber. Maybe two singles?

View attachment 780179View attachment 780181

Kylo's saber. But what's that leaning on it? A paintbrush? Or was Kylo learning to become a wizard too?
Aw man, being a manager at a cinema I'm so conflicted about taking pictures during the movie.. but I need these shots! haha.
I've already started modifying guabe 's v5 hilt to match:

vjGago5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks awesome, @dejordzta. Are you going to leave the pommel cap red? I'd think it might be black or a deep blue. I wish that hilt had a few more black accents on it. Looking forward to the blu-ray so we can see it clearer.

Another manager and I at the cinema I work at were debating this.. Her staff skills would certainly give it a high probability.. However I have a feeling they'll stick with a single bladed saber. Maybe two singles?

Aw man, being a manager at a cinema I'm so conflicted about taking pictures during the movie.. but I need these shots! haha.
I've already started modifying @guabe 's v5 hilt to match:

https://i.imgur.com/vjGago5.jpg

We don’t get to see if it has the emitter cutout do we?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a pen, he also has a box that holds them called a “ pen box”

Kylash what page in the VD is that on?! I’m losing my mind trying to find this sucker in the book

Did his saber have that little red cap on the bottom on TFA? I don't remember it and for a while I have been using the red spot to identify the Disney parks saber but then I noticed it was in TLJ as well.

Did his saber have that little red cap on the bottom on TFA? I don't remember it and for a while I have been using the red spot to identify the Disney parks saber but then I noticed it was in TLJ as well.

I relive the bottom cap is black or blue... I’m not 100% sure

I know there is something going on on the opposite site of the saber, up top.. like a black control box with a yellow light or yellow button

I believe it’s the same kind of box on the cross guard, but the box is black and the saber is the color we see now, slate grey?

I’m going again sometime this weekend to try and take more shots

I relive the bottom cap is black or blue... I’m not 100% sure
I know there is something going on on the opposite site of the saber, up top.. like a black control box with a yellow light or yellow button

I believe it’s the same kind of box on the cross guard, but the box is black and the saber is the color we see now, slate grey?

I’m going again sometime this weekend to try and take more shots

Are you talking about the shot with it in Ben solos hand? That’s the backside of the saber but cut section on his hilt is the most important part

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back