The Last Jedi new prop picture SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

I'll made tham flat.
What other inaccuracies need to be eliminated?

Mainly the control box and card but your model looks like you’ve got it correct except for the LED arrows are showing flat when they should be sticking out from the control box. Anything else anyone??

Darn, you halliwax! Now I'm going to have to get one of those cards too!:D

This is why I am so confused over this lol

I did a tutorial in Romans thread. I was in communication with sloth since day one of this. This is why it wasn’t making sense to me lol

He can just continue his creepy uncle cards, that is unless he’s going to make them the few MM shorter and the two outer traces uneven. This would allow for no sanding

Now to think of it that’s probably what he’s going to do

It literally took me 5 minutes to sand these things. I did it 4 times, I did mine and my friends when we bought sloths RoTJ cards.

Then a week later sloth came out with the creepy uncle edition and I did those for us as well

Either way, like I said. I collect sloth cards like Pokémon, I gotta catch’m all ;)

Yeah I understand Halliwax but only one end trace is meant to be thinner than the rest. The "White Gloves" saber card, which has 10 traces, has a thinner trace at each end
Sorry....I'm such a stickler for detail :facepalm

I hope sloth does a 10 trace card next, I’d be all over that

Mainly the control box and card but your model looks like you’ve got it correct except for the LED arrows are showing flat when they should be sticking out from the control box. Anything else anyone??
I've made just triangle holes in model. LEDs will be sticking out after assembling.

Oh ok great :thumbsup
Fixed.
fb8ffbdb-6efa-4a23-a228-0c1d11fed1bb.jpg

Finished 3d model based on my drawings. Anyone interested? I think it will be ~180-190$ per hilt (machined aluminum, copper). Should I start "selling thread"?

I tried to copy all the sizes from the original "CreepyUncle" lightsaber.

I want the activation to be done by the side button. LEDs are larger than in ROTJ version (they will be included).
The belt triangle is not drawn on 3d, but it will be made of steel.

The holes will be made in the emitter, and not in a bladeplug.

View attachment 804391 View attachment 804393 View attachment 804394
View attachment 804397 View attachment 804398
View attachment 804400 View attachment 804392 View attachment 804399

Definitely interested. Are the greeblies on the side of the control box in the right positions though? I can't remember if they're more centered on the side of the box (and my internet is being a pain and not letting me refresh the earlier photos to check it out myself)

For some reason I’m don’t getting push notifications anymore... can someone quote this and reply as a test for me

Thanks buddy.... must be a glitchy new update... still not working.

Appreciate the test, here’s hoping they fix it

No problem! I've noticed I sometimes don't get instant email updates, particularly if there are a lot of people posting within a short time of each other

No problem! I've noticed I sometimes don't get instant email updates, particularly if there are a lot of people posting within a short time of each other

This app updated 3 days ago, and I finally understood it must be some kind of glitch

I subscribe to a few threads and when ever there is a update I get a notification

It works extremely good when waiting for runs

I feel so insecure right now with out my notifications working

This is looking great lukyanov, great job so far !! Looking forward to an interest thread in Project Runs.....Sign me up!!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back