Where to find the best house sweaters? Looking for long sleeve Hufflepuff.

Sulla

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I see the WOTOGOLD sweaters all over the place. And the Finneas and Co. versions too. Are either any good? Is there a better source?

I'd like to wear it for cosplay and everyday use so I don't want a cheap thin stretched out garment.

25160200248_6cc041f1d1_b.jpg

I should add I was hoping for the design above with the stripe at the neck and hem, not the sleeves and hem, or the colored sweaters of the later films.

I'm leaning towards the Finneas & Co sweaters from Alivan's.

Well, I know you're hoping for the design including the stripe on the neck, but I bought my girlfriend the Slytherin sweater from the Universal store and she absolutely loves it. It's made of high quality lambswool, so not only is it of high quality, it's warm too. All of the designs I've seen that include the neck stripe have all been on the cheaper side.

https://shop.universalorlando.com/p/Authentic-Hufflepuff-Adult-Sweater.html

The ones Universal sells are made by the company that made them for the movie out of the same materials, you really can’t find a better option than those.

Lochaven of Scotland made the SA ones used in the film, and they now make the ones sold at Wizarding World.

Get the ones that aren't officially licenced, they're more accurate. I got a Ravenclaw one for my partner last year, and it's so perfect.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back