Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Post-release)

What did you think of Star Wars: The Last Jedi?

• It was great. Loved it. Don't miss it at the theaters.

Votes: 154 26.6%
  • It was good. Liked it very much. Worth the theater visit.

Votes: 135 23.4%
  • It was okay. Not too pleased with it. Could watch it at the cinema once or wait for home video.

Votes: 117 20.2%
  • It was disappointing. Watch it on home video instead.

Votes: 70 12.1%
  • It was bad. Don't waste your time with it.

Votes: 102 17.6%

• Total voters
https://twitter.com/HamillHimself/status/945784443964309505

Just a couple more examples (from today!) of Hamill saying he was wrong wrong wrong when he INITIALLY was put off after reading the script the 1st time. For those that continue to post otherwise.

Do pardon my scepticism but this reminds of two bits of sound advise, One...Never bet on anything that speaks and Two...Never doubt the sincerity of self interest.

Seems there are a lot of people rethinking their initial comments about this movie online, something quite frankly I have never seen in any other film release ever.

Mighty Mouse aint got nothin on Mickey Mouse.

I am more and more coming to the conclusion that the continued attempt to brand Rey a Mary Sue suggests a deeply flawed understanding of what the concept of a Mary Sue actually is.
I’d love an explanation of why you disagree with the general definition of a wish fulfillment character who can perform tasks significantly better than should be possible given the amount of training or experience.

in the last movie it’s heavily implied that her incredibly unusual learning curve abilities have an explanation related to her past. In the movie it’s revealed that her past is no one from nowhere, the millionth of her name. She just has master level abilities without training because reasons.

so...in your opinion...what exactly IS a Mary Sue, since that somehow fails to qualify?

by the way, this is EXACTLY what I was talking about. If you disagree with my arguments. Disagree and give reasons, don’t just attack me. I shouldn’t have to come and ask you to explain why you think I shouldn’t even be allowed an opinion for posting something you dislike. That’s bullsht.

Last edited:
Well, technically "Mary Sue" originated as a satire on characters in fanfic. So pedantically speaking, no, Rey is not a "Mary Sue."

Is the character Rey "overpowered" in canon? Well, that's a more nuanced answer. It's fair to say TFA/TLJ have a more expansive view of the force. But I didn't hear a lot of complaints about Kylo stopping a laser bolt in mid air. There's also a lot more force telepathy in general. In ANH, Vader couldn't get the location of the rebel base from Leia. In TFA, Kylo squeezes a little bit and finds out BB8 has the map. Now that TLJ has made it clear that Rey AND Kylo are two of the most powerful force users, is it really fair to single Rey out for being a supposed Mary Sue?

I also think a lot of people don't give due credit to what's shown in TFA. Rey unquestionably needs training (she says that herself in TLJ), but she clearly gains something from Kylo when he's trying to interrogate her, which is how she knows Kylo is afraid of never eclipsing Vader. Contrast this to Luke, who was also not a 'trained' force user when he pulled the lightsaber from the snow in the wampa cave, so she didn't really do anything more than him. And sure, she bests Kylo in the fight, but he's already been shot by a bowcaster and jabbed in the shoulder by Finn. Also, the fight was interrupted by the destruction of the planet (and, you know, the meta reason of not killing off your new main character in the first movie). Luke "trains to be a Jedi" by, you know, swinging on some vines, and he goes off to fight Vader.

I dunno, that seems pretty even Steven to me.

“Swinging on some vines”. Is that really all you took from the entirety of Yoda appearance in ESB? Others in the real world crate an entire religion around it and you got...swinging on vines.

also...Luke, after being instructed, at least a for a few hours in person and unknown amount from force ghost, manages, with difficulty, to move an object a few inches. Once. With difficulty and great concentration. An impressive feat from the son of the chosen one.

Mary, after being told the force exists once by a charismatic stranger, can move multiple objects at the same time without apparent effort.

exactly the same, but only if you don’t know the definition of the words, exactly, same, or the.

Last edited:
Rey also uses the Jedi mind trick in TFA without any training where as Luke could only move an object in the second movie. I was hoping TLJ was going to explain some of this but it's just another thing ignored by it.

Well, technically "Mary Sue" originated as a satire on characters in fanfic. So pedantically speaking, no, Rey is not a "Mary Sue."

Is the character Rey "overpowered" in canon? Well, that's a more nuanced answer. It's fair to say TFA/TLJ have a more expansive view of the force. But I didn't hear a lot of complaints about Kylo stopping a laser bolt in mid air. There's also a lot more force telepathy in general. In ANH, Vader couldn't get the location of the rebel base from Leia. In TFA, Kylo squeezes a little bit and finds out BB8 has the map. Now that TLJ has made it clear that Rey AND Kylo are two of the most powerful force users, is it really fair to single Rey out for being a supposed Mary Sue?

I also think a lot of people don't give due credit to what's shown in TFA. Rey unquestionably needs training (she says that herself in TLJ), but she clearly gains something from Kylo when he's trying to interrogate her, which is how she knows Kylo is afraid of never eclipsing Vader. Contrast this to Luke, who was also not a 'trained' force user when he pulled the lightsaber from the snow in the wampa cave, so she didn't really do anything more than him. And sure, she bests Kylo in the fight, but he's already been shot by a bowcaster and jabbed in the shoulder by Finn. Also, the fight was interrupted by the destruction of the planet (and, you know, the meta reason of not killing off your new main character in the first movie). Luke "trains to be a Jedi" by, you know, swinging on some vines, and he goes off to fight Vader.

I dunno, that seems pretty even Steven to me.

To add to what you wrote, which I 100% agree with...

The fact that Rey seems to know how to fix things seems pretty well directly related to the fact that she has apparently literally spent her entire life on Jakku scavenging downed Rebel and Imperial ships for usable parts. Seems to me like this might logically impart a knowledge of how these things work -- especially if being able to spot a working part for a junked one (or possibly being able to repair junked parts) would be the difference between a meal or being hungry.

Is her ability to fly exceptional? Sure. But so was Anakin's and so was Luke's. The entire structure of the Star Wars movies from the very get go was ordinary people who manage to accomplish extraordinary things the moment the adventure starts. And when it comes to spaceships in the Star Wars universe, the ability to be an expert pilot just seems to be about as common as the ability to be an average automobile driver is here in the real world. Either it's just not that complicated, or pretty much every major character we meet is an expert.

The Rey / Kylo fight seems to be a real sticking point. We know Kylo was injured, but there's another important factor here: Kylo was not trying to kill Rey. He was deliberately holding back because Snoke wanted Kylo to capture her -- much like Luke's fight with Vader in Empire should not have lasted as long as it did were it not for the fact that Vader was holding back. And Rey had just seen her friend struck down, and she believed she was going to die. Of course she's going to fight harder.

Rey also couldn't do everything by herself, nor did she succeed at everything. When escaping Jakku, she required the help of Finn to shoot down the TIE Fighters. Rey was the one who screwed up and released the Rathtars on Han's ship, and while that situation ultimately worked out, it could hardly be called a genius plan. While she could hit things with a blaster, she wasn't the greatest shot in the world. And so on.

Now, if people want to insist that even with all of this, she's still just "too good at things" and therefore must be a Mary Sue... fine. But remember, Luke went from a nobody farmboy with absolutely ZERO training to the guy who expertly flew an X-Wing and used the force to destroy the largest and most powerful weapon the galaxy has ever seen. And destroying the Death Star was after being the one to come up with the plan to rescue the princess, being the one to figure out how to escape the garbage disposal, somehow knowing Stormtroopers carry grappling hooks in their belts, being able to figure out the turret in the Falcon with zero instruction, and somehow being accepted into the Rebellion as a pilot absolutely no one questioning it.

To complain about Rey while giving Luke a pass is ridiculous.

“Swinging on some vines”. Is that really all you took from the entirety of Yoda appearance in ESB? Others in the real world crate an entire religion around it and you got...swinging on vines.

also...Luke, after being instructed, at least a for a few hours in person and unknown amount from force ghost, manages, with difficulty, to move an object a few inches. Once. With difficulty and great concentration. An impressive feat from the son of the chosen one.

Mary, after being told the force exists once by a charismatic stranger, can move multiple objects at the same time without apparent effort.

exactly the same, but only if you don’t know the definition of the words, exactly, same, or the.

So, just to be clear, I know the timing of my post above seems awfully coincidental, but my post was not meant as an explicit (or implicit for that matter)reply to you. I started writing that post a about an hour ago as a more general reply, but got sidetracked by dogs and YouTube and such and didn't actually see your post until I posted mine.

All the same...

Oh come on, it's a joke. I still stand by the point though. Luke gets a pep talk from Ben, from which he gets some ability to foresee the training remote bolts. That's basically the extent of his training on the force before he pulls the lightsaber from the snow. Rey mind melds with Kylo, and she can pull the lightsaber from the snow.

As far as the rocks....I would suggest to you two things. First, if George could have had the ability to show Mark Hamill moving a big pile of rocks, he would have. Second, at the end of TLJ, Rey has been instructed, at least for a few hours, in person by Luke.

The fact that Rey seems to know how to fix things seems pretty well directly related to the fact that she has apparently literally spent her entire life on Jakku scavenging downed Rebel and Imperial ships for usable parts. Seems to me like this might logically impart a knowledge of how these things work -- especially if being able to spot a working part for a junked one (or possibly being able to repair junked parts) would be the difference between a meal or being hungry.

Is her ability to fly exceptional? Sure. But so was Anakin's and so was Luke's. The entire structure of the Star Wars movies from the very get go was ordinary people who manage to accomplish extraordinary things the moment the adventure starts. And when it comes to spaceships in the Star Wars universe, the ability to be an expert pilot just seems to be about as common as the ability to be an average automobile driver is here in the real world. Either it's just not that complicated, or pretty much every major character we meet is an expert.

The Rey / Kylo fight seems to be a real sticking point. We know Kylo was injured, but there's another important factor here: Kylo was not trying to kill Rey. He was deliberately holding back because Snoke wanted Kylo to capture her -- much like Luke's fight with Vader in Empire should not have lasted as long as it did were it not for the fact that Vader was holding back. And Rey had just seen her friend struck down, and she believed she was going to die. Of course she's going to fight harder.

Rey also couldn't do everything by herself, nor did she succeed at everything. When escaping Jakku, she required the help of Finn to shoot down the TIE Fighters. Rey was the one who screwed up and released the Rathtars on Han's ship, and while that situation ultimately worked out, it could hardly be called a genius plan. While she could hit things with a blaster, she wasn't the greatest shot in the world. And so on.

Now, if people want to insist that even with all of this, she's still just "too good at things" and therefore must be a Mary Sue... fine. But remember, Luke went from a nobody farmboy with absolutely ZERO training to the guy who expertly flew an X-Wing and used the force to destroy the largest and most powerful weapon the galaxy has ever seen. And destroying the Death Star was after being the one to come up with the plan to rescue the princess, being the one to figure out how to escape the garbage disposal, somehow knowing Stormtroopers carry grappling hooks in their belts, being able to figure out the turret in the Falcon with zero instruction, and somehow being accepted into the Rebellion as a pilot absolutely no one questioning it.

Luke was introduced from the beginning as having experience as a pilot, he had no plan to rescue the princess, they winged it...badly, R2 figured out how to open the trash door, learning the method of destroying the Death Star was the central plot of the entire movie, you can find a grappling hook on your own belt by...looking, and Han showed him how to operate the gun turret. Did you even watch Star Wars?

So, just to be clear, I know the timing of my post above seems awfully coincidental, but my post was not meant as an explicit (or implicit for that matter)reply to you. I started writing that post a about an hour ago as a more general reply, but got sidetracked by dogs and YouTube and such and didn't actually see your post until I posted mine.

All the same...

Oh come on, it's a joke. I still stand by the point though. Luke gets a pep talk from Ben, from which he gets some ability to foresee the training remote bolts. That's basically the extent of his training on the force before he pulls the lightsaber from the snow. Rey mind melds with Kylo, and she can pull the lightsaber from the snow.

As far as the rocks....I would suggest to you two things. First, if George could have had the ability to show Mark Hamill moving a big pile of rocks, he would have. Second, at the end of TLJ, Rey has been instructed, at least for a few hours, in person by Luke.

Even if you accept a similarity, one is more than the other. I’m perfectly fine with having a difference of opinion on whether that difference is over the line or not. I posted in direct response to the absurdly stupid suggestion that thinking it’s a bit much is somehow invalid. I apologize for getting you caught in the timing of the response.

With all the breaking up with the old I think that we probably wont see Rey with a new lightsaber in upcoming movies. She has the books, granted, but crystals? And it would not be consequential to end the Jedi and still use their weapon of choice.

Even if you accept a similarity, one is more than the other. I’m perfectly fine with having a difference of opinion on whether that difference is over the line or not. I posted in direct response to the absurdly stupid suggestion that thinking it’s a bit much is somehow invalid. I apologize for getting you caught in the timing of the response.

No need to apologize, I realized after the page loaded that mine could easily be seen as directed at you. No biggie!

As far as the topic at hand, I just think the force use by both Kylo and Rey eclipse what is shown in the OT in roughly equal measure. Although both are less out of context of we take the rest of the new canon into account (Clone Wars and Rebels have some really wacky Force related plots that expand on its nature).

I can definitely understand why folks might find it problematic, but if Rey is problematic, then Kylo is too. And if that's the case, it's not a Mary Sue problem, it's JJ and Rian. Although Rian seems quite content to 'grow' what SW is.

So perhaps folks have that fundamental division with the new films and the force. TLJ had me thinking "oh, you can that with the force now?" But at the end of the day, just for me personally, I'm ok with what they've done in the new movies. As long as they stay out of Force Unleashed territory, I'm alright with it. I don't begrudge anyone who can't make that new leap, because sometimes force use gets out of hand (again, see Force Unleashed).

Last edited:
That wasn't a review... That was a comedy routine by a millennial trying to be funny, with a fake British accent, & grown up swearing, in order to get YouTube hits.

I respect your opinion of the movie (although I don't share it in the least), & I totally respect your right to share your opinion here, but the fact you single out the joke about Kelly Marie Tran looking like Shrek, something that has nothing to do with either the plot, acting, or movie itself, & is a direct attack on either the way she looks or her weight, that alone lessens the value of your opinion & any respect I had for you or it.

Bad form.
I completely disagree with anyone who starts in on the SJW ranting. When you start name calling and complaining about diversity or Kathleen Kennedy's agenda, I step aside

However, the narrative this guy went through was exactly what went through my head the entire time. As I've said, it isn't the story I had a problem with, it was the script and every single plot point.

Everything

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Luke was introduced from the beginning as having experience as a pilot
Rey was introduced from the beginning as having experience in fighting, by swinging a big stick.

he had no plan to rescue the princess, they winged it...badly
Like the escape from Jakku, and the Rathars thing.

learning the method of destroying the Death Star was the central plot of the entire movie
Which was only accomplished by Luke using the Force.

Han showed him how to operate the gun turret. Did you even watch Star Wars?
I saw it many, many times, and Han never showed Luke squat.

What made the Empire look evil in the first place? I.e. how was the Empire introduced as oppressive and menacing?

Title-crawl states it as evil Galactic Empire that has a weapon that can destroy a planet.
Fantastic visual representation of the huge, sharp-angled Star Destroyer chasing a small and mostly rounded Rebel ship that clearly has no chance (form language).
Stormtroopers in armor and helmets bursting in and slaughtering people with faces.
Vader's overall presence and breaking a dude's neck with his own bare hands.

That's in the first ten minutes of ANH and mostly told by visuals.This again brings me to the IMO missed choice in TLJ because an organization is only as evil as the people leading it so Rey and Kylo teaming up and trying to build something different from the First Order would have been really interesting.

Sorry if I misunderstood your question...

With all the breaking up with the old I think that we probably wont see Rey with a new lightsaber in upcoming movies. She has the books, granted, but crystals? And it would not be consequential to end the Jedi and still use their weapon of choice.

She has the crystal from the broken graflex

Because the way TLj ended restricts Ep9 to rethread Jedi. Pretty much all mysteries from TFA are resolved one way or another and no character arcs are really left unresolved unless anyone is interested in Finn and Rose’s romance. There’s nothing really to look forward to, the only logical way without jumping the shark would be Resistance needs to shoot First Order with lasers and Rey needs to lightsaber down Kylo Ren. If it was like Indiana Jones where evry film is an adventure of its own it would be fine to keep up the status quo but it’s not, these are connected. And no I don’t mean that TLJ should have rethread the ending of Empire but the middle of a three-piece act should not close down routes without opening new ones. Empire had “we gotta get Han back from Jabba”, and “Luke just learned something terrible that made them and us question a lot of things”, BTTF2 had the Doc stranded in the Old West and Marty’s chicken-problem/car accident subplot, Dead Man’s Chest had Jack eaten by the Kraken, Barbossa coming back from the dead, etc...

I don't see it that way. The film doesn't exactly end on a cliffhanger, but not everything is resolved. The First Order is in a far superior position to the Empire at the end of ESB, because the Resistance has been almost completely destroyed. There are, what, 100 people left in the Resistance? Fewer? They have, as far as we know, one ship: the Falcon. Literally. All the fighters? Destroyed in the hangar bay of the Raddus. All their capital ships? Gone. Destroyed by the First Order. All their bombers? Lost by Poe's stupid mission. All the materiel, all the weapons, everything has basically been left behind, except what could be loaded onto the Falcon. Maybe there are some hidden caches of equipment scattered around the galaxy, and maybe those outer rim allies will start to help, but the Resistance/New Rebellion is basically down to a handful of people.

On top of that, there's the much more interesting question of where the story goes from here in terms of the fate of the Jedi. What will Rey's Jedi order look like? What will it mean to be a Jedi the way Rey does it? Will the cycle that has been repeated in the previous two trilogies and into this third one be ended? Will Kylo Ren/Ben be redeemed? Will Rey destroy him? Will he destroy Rey? How will the FO be stopped? Will Poe be able to lead the Resistance now that he has learned from the errors of his past? Will Finn let go of his hate and fight for love instead? Does he have a future with Rose? And what of the children on the casino planet? What of Luke's ominous message of "See ya 'round, kid..."? Will Luke impart a final lesson to Rey? (There was a scene shot that was cut, which leaves that a possibility still.)

More importantly, I think the big question of "Where does Star Wars go from here?" needs to be answered. Will we abandon the notions of bloodlines and destiny, and take a new view of how the Force and these stories function? Will we continue to iterate the same kind of stories as the original trilogy, with yet more "evil empires" and stand-ins for the Sith/Jedi? How will all of that play out?

I suppose there is zero chance we will learn what Lucas thought they should do.

I don't think it matters, honestly. In fact, I think that's one of the underlying messages of the film: we need to be bold enough to move on from the past. Not to disregard it entirely, but also not to allow it to hold us back.

Listen to Yoda's message: "We are what they grow beyond." I think this is one of the most important messages in the film. Possibly in the entire franchise.

I don't have an answer, but am curious if others feel Rey changed as character at the end of this movie as opposed to TFA.

I think she absolutely did. Others have discussed it here to some extent, but I think Rey was searching for information, questioning her own identity, questioning all sorts of things and looking outside of herself for someone to give her a solution. What she takes away from Luke on Ach To is very simple: stop looking to everyone else to solve your problem, and fix it yourself. Even the "dark side cave" shows this to her. Rey asks who her parents are. What she's really asking is "Why am I this way? Who is responsible for me?" The cave shows an unending line of...herself. Rey is responsible for herself. Rey is the reason she is this way. Rey holds the key to her own destiny. Not some master, not her parents, not a wise sage, not her adversary nor his master, not some mysterious cave.

Both Yoda and Leia say a similar message, in that Rey and the Resistance have everything they need. Rey will chart her own course now, as opposed to looking to other people to tell her where the path is, and how to walk it.

I am more and more coming to the conclusion that the continued attempt to brand Rey a Mary Sue suggests a deeply flawed understanding of what the concept of a Mary Sue actually is.

I’d love an explanation of why you disagree with the general definition of a wish fulfillment character who can perform tasks significantly better than should be possible given the amount of training or experience.

in the last movie it’s heavily implied that her incredibly unusual learning curve abilities have an explanation related to her past. In the movie it’s revealed that her past is no one from nowhere, the millionth of her name. She just has master level abilities without training because reasons.

so...in your opinion...what exactly IS a Mary Sue, since that somehow fails to qualify?

by the way, this is EXACTLY what I was talking about. If you disagree with my arguments. Disagree and give reasons, don’t just attack me. I shouldn’t have to come and ask you to explain why you think I shouldn’t even be allowed an opinion for posting something you dislike. That’s bullsht.

So, the above mostly covers my own attitudes regarding the "Mary Sue" argument.

First, the classical "Mary Sue" is actually a form of author wish fulfillment, where the author places themselves in the "Mary Sue" role, and is basically perfect. The character has all the answers, is good at everything, never fails, saves the day, is beloved and respected by all she meets, and seems to be held in much higher regard or promoted beyond what would normally be expected. The character is usually female, too, which raises some questions about inherent sexism in the concept, although there's the male "Gary Stu" version as well so it's not as if it's only women. Wesley Crusher, for example, is seen by many as a "Gary Stu" for Gene Roddenberry, in that he is this boy genius who realistically has no business being promoted to acting ensign, who likewise has no business being taken seriously by the ship's command staff, but somehow is always given a fair hearing and very often manages to save the day. Obviously that changed over the course of the show, and Wesley became more nuanced, and failed at times, too. But he's an example of a "Gary Stu"/"Mary Sue."

Rey...is not.

I think people are hung up on the notion that Rey's power must come from somewhere. It does. The film even explains it. The Force manifested in her in a way that was much stronger than anyone else. Rey doesn't understand it, and has shaky control over it (although she improves her control throughout the film). She doesn't know why she's this powerful or why this thing awakened in her. Luke tries to explain to her that the Force basically "chose" her, but Rey still wants more info. She asks who her parents are, in the sense of "do they explain why I am this way?" when she goes to the pit/cave thing. The pit responds by showing her...herself. She is who she is because the Force chose her, and for no other reason. She's not a secret Kenobi, she's not a Skywalker, she's not anyone. She's a nobody, born from nobodies. But she's a nobody who was chosen by the Force, who heeded the call when it came time, who helps those who need help because it's her instinct. Arguably, that's why the Force chose her. She's a being of good, in spite of the upbringing she had.

Seriously, people need to stop and think about that. Rey has every reason to be filled with hatred and anger. Her parents abandoned her, indeed, sold her to Unkar Plutt for drinking money. Nobody (as far as we know) has helped or protected her throughout her life, except Rey herself. It's been her against the galaxy since she was six years old (or so)...and yet when BB-8 comes along looking for help, what does she do? Does she turn him away? Does she say "Life's hard, droid. You're on your own"? No. She moves to protect BB-8 and shelter him. She could have sold him to Unkar Plutt, too, but she doesn't. At many points in the story, she could've said "Screw this. I'm looking out for me." And each time, she doesn't. She chooses to help others. Arguably, that is why the Force chose her, but it's never overtly explained.

I think one of the main messages of the film is that the Force could be with anyone. It's not about your bloodline or destiny or prophecies. All of that stuff just leads to dead-end hero worship, where people turn to someone else to solve their problems, and instead, this movie is saying "Take heart! You can do it yourself! You have that in you!" That, to me, is ultimately the message in movie as a whole. The cave apparently represent's Rey's greatest fear: that she has only herself to rely on. But she conquers that fear and learns it isn't entirely true, either. She learns, in my opinion, that she can rely on herself -- that she's always been able to, really -- but that she also has a family in the Resistance. They're what she'll fight for.

So, anyway, no, Rey is not a "Mary Sue" in my opinion, merely because she doesn't come from a famous bloodline (as far as we know). I mean, Kylo Ren could've been lying to her or masking the truth, or just telling her what he thinks she needs to hear. But even if it turns out that she's a Kenobi or something, I think the ultimate message is that that's not why she's powerful. She's powerful because of her choices and who she is as a person unto herself, not her bloodline or her destiny. I love that message in the film, and I hope it's one that JJ doesn't step on in the next one. To me, it's such a powerful, important message, especially at this point in history.

I'm a bit puzzled how people don't get that, I mean it's history repeating itself : the Force chose Anakin to restore balance while the Emperor was growing powerful and training apprentices under the nose of the decaying Jedi Order, and the same is happening with Rey.
That is said in the film. The dark side is growing stronger than ever with Kylo, thanks to his Skywalker bloodline , and thus the Force chose Rey to restore balance. Both her and Anakin were nobodies, born from nobodies, from nowhere. Why her ? Well why Anakin then ?
And why can she match Kylo ? Because she's literally the Force's answer to him.

What does grind my gears a bit though is Snoke : they go on and on about how powerful Kylo is, so much so that Rey was "created", but what about Snoke ? The dude could link Rey and Kylo together through the Force, something that according to Kylo is immensely difficult and would have killed a Force user like Rey, not to mention the Force lightning and throwing around poor Hux from god knows where, but probably miles away. And the boomerang saber trick, Rey is supposed to be powerful as well, can overpower Kylo when calling the saber to her, but Snoke just smacked her in the head with it, no effort whatsoever... Him alone should unbalance the Force !

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back