Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Post-release)

What did you think of Star Wars: The Last Jedi?

• It was great. Loved it. Don't miss it at the theaters.

Votes: 154 26.6%
  • It was good. Liked it very much. Worth the theater visit.

Votes: 135 23.4%
  • It was okay. Not too pleased with it. Could watch it at the cinema once or wait for home video.

Votes: 117 20.2%
  • It was disappointing. Watch it on home video instead.

Votes: 70 12.1%
  • It was bad. Don't waste your time with it.

Votes: 102 17.6%

• Total voters
speaking of deleted scenes here is a rundown from ew.

https://twitter.com/ew/status/969596695788118018?s=21

lol

attachment.php

j

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-02 at 16.11.07.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-02 at 16.11.07.png
    64.1 KB · Views: 461
As I recall, people were underwhelmed and put off by the lack of supplemental material on the TFA release and were vocal about that. That’s most likely why they are trying to market TLJ’s additional content more aggressively.
Then they do listen when people are vocal about Star Wars.
So your telling me there's a chance?

And if you really want to get their attention, start messing with their cash flow. Actions not words.
I'm sure that's what they will hear the loudest and more than likely already have. Fall off in movie
returns, lack of sales in merchandise, etc.... I'm positive in the next few months Disney will be making
some personnel adjustments.

"As for that unspoken 'third lesson'”…?
Johnson acknowledges it’s not directly addressed, but says there are things about the movie that fans can choose to interpret as his final instruction to Rey. But he hesitates to say more because this may (or may not) be something explored further in 2019’s Episode IX.

In other words, this may be J.J. Abrams’ problem now.

'Not problem, but possibility,' Johnson clarifies. 'There are no problems, there’s only potential.'"

Erm...we're playing this now?

Ok. admittedly haven't read 100 percent of the 149 pages here, but some are saying their kids love it . Mine don't. I have a 12 yo and 14 yo and neither were very impressed with TLJ. They both loved the prequels and TFA but were less than impressed with TLJ. We are going to see it one more time on dual 4k laser projectors in IMAX 3d , with a 12 channel audio system and the equivalent of a 6 story screen at 66 feet tall by 89 feet wide. We are giving it one more chance on the ultimate viewing experience just to see if it was as bad as we "think" it was. Will report back soon with our final opinion.

Well if you recall a TFA trailer, you hear a couple lines that weren't used in the final film that does support the case in the first :25:

Maz (presumably): Who are you?
Rey: I'm no one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting. So apparently there was an outline for this trilogy.

Yes, this topic is being discussed in multiple threads. JJ has an outline he shared with Rian with the understanding Rian was free to do whatever he wanted with it, he wrote his story, showed it to JJ and he loved it, so here we are.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back