My Current HOME MUSEUM TOUR - 60 Lifesized Figures and more

Please tell me you are married.

Please tell me there are women out there that allow a house to be consumed like this. :lol

By telling us that, you will be giving hope to so many people here... hope to those who have not yet found a wife and hope to us who are married, that we can branch our collections out into the rest of the house. ;)

Please tell me there are women out there that allow a house to be consumed like this. :lol

By telling us that, you will be giving hope to so many people here... hope to those who have not yet found a wife and hope to us who are married, that we can branch our collections out into the rest of the house. ;)

You think that lifesize R2 I just bought in the Junkyard was for ME? The wife pestered me for three days to buy it before I caved. It's one of her prop holy grails.

No, he´s going to throw most of us into the fiery pits of desperation hell. Okay, I am allowed to put a star wars flipper and a stormtrooper and a DeAgo MF into the living room, so I can´t complain. But ...

Anyways, great, envy instilling collection. Did you decorate the walls by choice the way you did or did you inherit the house and just decorated the already finished rooms? If it´s too personal of a question then please skip ahead to the next comment ;)

The 12" Chewie is missing his bandolier and bowcaster ;)

No, he´s going to throw most of us into the fiery pits of desperation hell. Okay, I am allowed to put a star wars flipper and a stormtrooper and a DeAgo MF into the living room, so I can´t complain. But ...
:lol

Did you decorate the walls by choice the way you did or did you inherit the house and just decorated the already finished rooms?

I believe this is his new construction home. His last home was destroyed along with a majority of his collection, during the Moore Oklahoma tornado a couple years back. That is what should stand out here. He lost so much and his whole residence.... and look what he was able to rebuild. That is just astounding.

This was his old collection AFTER the tornado:
image.jpg

This was his old collection:
image (1).jpg

I believe this is his new construction home. His last home was destroyed along with a majority of his collection, during the Moore Oklahoma tornado a couple years back. That is what should stand out here. He lost so much and his whole residence.... and look what he was able to rebuild. That is just astounding.

Absolutely! So we are looking at a rebuild true to the original? Or isn´t that house recasting?! :p

All joking aside, that for sure is one herculean job well done.

Hahaha! Yeah, I'm VERY happily married and know I'm one of the LUCKIEST guy's on earth... Been married for 22 years. She actually loves having the craziest house in the neighborhood... That said, it's gotten to the point where she doesn't even notice my newest creations anymore... I made Groot and she came home, walked right by him and I had to point him out to her... I said, "Hey, I made Groot today!" and she looked up at him and said, "Oh, so you did!"... He's only 7 1/2 feet tall! LOL!

- - - Updated - - -

Paul is very talented. If he wanted to he could have buffed that out!
HAHAHA! Thanks so much! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Yup... Been in our newly built home since 2014... The tornado was May 2013... Thanks so much for the kind words!!!

This was his old collection AFTER the tornado:
View attachment 779728

This was his old collection:
View attachment 779729

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways, great, envy instilling collection. Did you decorate the walls by choice the way you did or did you inherit the house and just decorated the already finished rooms? If it´s too personal of a question then please skip ahead to the next comment ;)

The 12" Chewie is missing his bandolier and bowcaster ;)

I decorated the whole house... I know it's a bit over the top, but I wanted that old world "wax museum" look in some of the spaces. I like classical interiors. Yup, Chewie got mugged somewhere between now and 1980... LOL!

I decorated the whole house... I know it's a bit over the top, but I wanted that old world "wax museum" look in some of the spaces. I like classical interiors. Yup, Chewie got mugged somewhere between now and 1980... LOL!

It is a matter of personal tastes, I like a lot of what you did with the house.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back