Dragon sculpture.

Wow that’s awesome. Love the scales. That must have taken some time to do lol? Great job so far
Awe thanks buddy, you are too kind ��. I’m just about finished it. Will post pics and video when its complete. Yeah I came up with the idea about 4 years ago. Been puttering away at it here and there when I had free time. Took a break for a bit, but its time to get er done I think.

0B78A66E-9962-457F-B356-EB542CC1E0F1.jpeg
579B38CB-8BB3-4082-B883-0A4DE8DB29FA.jpeg
05EF6B4E-B0F8-436F-8B8F-F404523AA874.jpeg
50220A26-1C59-4261-BB10-616E0032E9C5.jpeg
047E5E1D-5777-4B15-9422-A99A9281689B.jpeg
6148BF89-CFD2-4A83-A12A-F95E8F66BA3D.jpeg
Hey there you badass mother rpf-ers!. It’s been a while since I did an update, 2018 was one hell of a year, glad its over! lol. Anywho, at long last I finished my dragon head and figured I’d share the finished results. Will be making more in the future. Also started on a Poseidon concept garage kit statue and will post some of that soon as well. Any advice on what I should charge for this dragon head would be much appreciated. I was thinking around $4,500 Canadian. Anyways, thanks for the input and for having me here on the rpf!.

So nice to see it finished! Man, I really don't think you could have done anything better... Every aspect just looks so lifelike.
Awe shucks!, thanks man!. That was my goal, I wanted it to look like it was real. Now the next goal is to make one for a customer that will be an ice dragon version. I am going to do light blues and whites for the skin, then run all the horns and teeth in crystal clear resin from Smooth-on and I am going to put ice blue sorta coloured LED’s at the base of the horns and one in the back of the throat. Then I’ll frost them up a bit. Should make a dope night light!. Ha ha. Also had an idea to make some heads that have a beer tap in them and have the beer run down the tongue so it doesn’t foam up ha ha. Wouldn’t That be an epic man cave addition?!. Ha ha

Can't wait to see that ice theme! One of my favorite dragon types. Love the LED idea too... I see you opted not to go the flames route you were thinking about, or is that a future plan?

Can't wait to see that ice theme! One of my favorite dragon types. Love the LED idea too... I see you opted not to go the flames route you were thinking about, or is that a future plan?
I’ll definitely post some pics once I get the ice one happening. I may still add some sort of flame lighting in the mouth of this one, we’ll see. :)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back