Any prop/item you regret selling?

Pattyk77

Anything you wish you had back? I sold a rubber spear prop from Braveheart when I was into a selling kick on Ebay. I sold it for $20 and paid $75 for it. Should've just kept it. I don't miss it but it's not like I retired on that $20.

Not so much props, but I sold a DeBoer Enterprise refit kit and a complete set of original Star Trek Fact Files. It was during my divorce fire sale back in 2008. Had to do it at the time but I'm still kicking myself in the ass, as the whole market was starting to tank by that time and wound up selling them for much less than they should have been worth.

Yeah, totally. But I didn't sell them; I gave them away as gifts. Granted, they went to really good friends, but still. I gave away Eliza Dushku's screen-used reprogramming sensors/restraints from Dollhouse, and I gave away two screen-used Chernobly cans from Hot Tub Time Machine.

9327995.jpg9327997.jpg9327998.jpgdollhouse.png

after collecting rocketeer props for over 10 years.. I thought it would hurt selling items...didnt hurt at all....have no regrets on anything I have sold....doesnt cross my mind...but plenty regrets on items that I missed out on or second guess myself on buying and someone else getting it..

There is one I do partially wish I still had that, back in the day, was pretty inexpensive, but when I decided to sell it I was able to pay for a family trip to Disneyland, and in trade those memories are forever. For that reason I cannot say "regret" was necessarily the word.

Totally regret selling my Judge Dredd collection. I had Stallone's Hero armor and some of his costume pieces, an aspen guard, a Judge Hunter, several rifles. Also regret selling my recent Dredd movie complete judge costume.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back