Last Jedi Visual Dictionary Leaked SPOILERS OBVIOUSLY

Hm, I have a bad feeling about this next chapter ... based merely on the little info that I have allowed my brain to process ... so I might stick with just the action figures I really like this time around and create my own STAR WARS story :wacko

Chaïm

I didn't realize that the mighty morphin' power rangers are in TLJ.

I'm sorry, but they look like rejects from a futuristic production of Swan Lake.
tc85vGN.jpg

some of the blaster choices made me smile, one in particular with a nod to the OT :)

Still feeling the same was as Seth though.

Did any of you zoom in to read the pages? The necklace Luke wears is a Sith lightsaber crystal "Trophy", so it's not his. I'm really angry that we won't see his lightsaber. Even Ben Kenobi got a lightsaber fight despite Alec Guiness' age. I will be heart broken if we don't see Luke back in action with a lightsaber!!!!

Those ships are just awful (other than the Mon Cal ship). They look like the stuff they built for ESB to be waaaaay in the background. I mean they could have grabbed the Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels or any SW game and came up with something better.

I’ve been dying to get into this thread since dan posted it!!

I gotta find this book!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the visual dictionary, you should be able to find it just about anywhere.
I saw several a week ago at the Target I work at.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back