The Last Jedi Screening WARNING SPOILERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
does rey mention/think about finn throughout the movie?

could you elaborate on finn and rey's reunion? is it really like 5 minutes before the end of the movie?

and could you explain what you meant by "no romance but implied" with rey and kylo? you also said she friendzones him so is it like she doesn't feel that way and rejects him or is there just no romance in either direction?

if we're a fan of a finn and rey romance do you think we'll be able to interpret their reunion at the end as romantic? even if it's just subtle

Since you said there's no romance in the movie, is it left open for the next movie to take it anywhere they want? Like could they still go with Finn/Rey or Rey/Kylo or Finn/Poe etc?

They can go anywhere with 9 since Carrie Fisher is gone. I think any romances was left for 9. Not in this movie. That was a joke about Kylo and Rey with friend zone. They talk though force so you think maybe there is some connection. But No.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you PAWN ....appreciate you ..... one quick question ...... can you measure screen time between POE and FINN any discernible difference in screen time during movie ??? Again greatly appreciate the help......dang Star Wars pools

Everyone has plenty of screen time. Nothing rushed in this one with characters. Even minor characters if you care about them.

Ok, that is the movie. Everyone go see it on Thursday! MTFBWY!!

thank you very much for answering my questions!!

does rey talk about or think about finn at any point? and do they cry during their reunion? is it really right at the end? i thought it would be on the supremacy

Ok, that is the movie. Everyone go see it on Thursday! MTFBWY!!

One more question if you haven't left yet... Rey's parents. Any ambiguity about them where there could be a reveal in 9?

One last post, Rey rescues the resistance hero’s at end by using force to move stuff to help them make last minute escape. They take off in Falcon. End.

Thank you so much for your answers! It's nice to get spoilers from people who aren't shippers and won't let their bias taint everything they say.

Aww no mention of the Sloth looking monster on Ach-to? What is that thing?

Thanks for all your other answers! I'll be there on the 14th and mad as Hell if Luke dies.. Saw the originals in the theaters, I grew up on Han, Luke, Leia, Chewie, Lando, Vader.. I don't want all my favorite movie characters to be killed off..

Last edited:
Unfathomable to me that they made Rey a nobody when they went to such great lengths in TFA to draw so many connections between her and Obi-wan. A story like this SHOULD have a master plan. It's been stated that there isn't one. Maybe there should've been.

Unfathomable to me that they made Rey a nobody when they went to such great lengths in TFA to draw so many connections between her and Obi-wan. A story like this SHOULD have a master plan. It's been stated that there isn't one. Maybe there should've been.

If this leak is true then this is my biggest issue. I was fine with Rey being unrelated if her parents actually mattered. The entire setup in TFA and subsequent 2 years of speculation is null if they were random nobodies. They could have outright stated that in TFA and it would not have made a difference and I could have been fine with that but instead they *intentionally* made it ambiguous hinting that there was an answer to come and I suppose it was supposed to be a surprise that there was no answer but to me it is horrendous writing.

I feel like the invasion in this thread may yet lead back to the old days of registration only being a temporary thing.

Interesting bit about the details, I'm not sure why some people are so stunned over the character deaths. Hyping up a villain only to have them bumped off quickly and efficiently is a longstanding tradition in the series.

If this leak is true then this is my biggest issue. I was fine with Rey being unrelated if her parents actually mattered. The entire setup in TFA and subsequent 2 years of speculation is null if they were random nobodies. They could have outright stated that in TFA and it would not have made a difference and I could have been fine with that but instead they *intentionally* made it ambiguous hinting that there was an answer to come and I suppose it was supposed to be a surprise that there was no answer but to me it is horrendous writing.

I think the original intent was that she would be a Kenobi or something. Again, too much effort and too many clues on screen. But, again, when you decide to take off without a flight plan, you just fly wherever, switch pilots and get the plane airborne again. It's a shame. Virtually everything that was tantalizing and intriguing from TFA was basically left in TFA or jettisoned. Wasted opportunities. That's all these films are turning out to be. The force projection thing actually has me seething. Beyond stupid.

Thanks for the details. What about Rose Tico? What does she do that is remarkable in the film? Im curious because journalist tweeted she cried when she saw Rose, lol.

Also, no one got an arm or limb cut off? Various star wars sites/persons reported about someone losing an arm a year ago.

She appeals to the Chinese market. Or, at least Disney thinks she does. That's what she does. Nothing against the actress. But, that's her purpose in the movie.

Didn't some of the crew of TFA actually come out and say that there was nothing special about Rey's parents and fans are overdoing it? I seem to remember something like that being said a couple years ago but I have no idea where to begin looking for it at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back