The Last Jedi Screening WARNING SPOILERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were also overwhelmingly positive for Ghostbusters 2016. Reviews lost all credibility for me years ago. I go more by word of mouth or recommendations from people I know. I'll see this eventually. Just not very likely to be in the theater.

That's a great point that you make. I can't imagine how horrendous the all-female Ghostbusters is. God almighty! The best thing to do is follow your own heart when it comes to going to see movies. Don't let some clown ruin that for you.

@Pawn, only question i have that as far as i can tell you didn't touch on. But from other reviewers spoilers, i've read that this is the first star wars film (not including RO) that has no lightsaber vs lightsaber battles?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pawn, only question i have that as far as i can tell you didn't touch on. But from other reviewers spoilers, i've read that this is the first star wars film (not including RO) that has no lightsaber vs lightsaber battles?

From a certain point of view. Thursday is a day away! Can’t wait to discuss in details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
The best part I think could be the look on peoples faces when they realize where the Blue Milk Comes from. But if think about what would a Star Wars Space cow with Blue Milk look like.

I swear this thread was much less sticky a few hours ago,

And I'm left wondering just why audiences need to see blue milk production on screen. Is it truly necessary?

And just like that... The SJW's came out of the holes and basements they live in to cry about other peoples' opinions :facepalm

The best part I think could be the look on peoples faces when they realize where the Blue Milk Comes from. But if think about what would a Star Wars Space cow with Blue Milk look like.

Based off of The Last Jedi Visual Dictionary, the creature that creates the milk, the Thala-siren, creates green milk, not blue. So I'm pretty sure the OP got that detail wrong.

I am wondering why characters in episode 7 seemed to know who Rey was- When Maz asked Han, it cut out. Also, Ren seemed to know who she was when he reacts WHAT GIRL and in the novelization of TFA said "It is you" when she caught the light saber. I guess I wonder if this was addressed at all in ep. 8.

I am wondering why characters in episode 7 seemed to know who Rey was- When Maz asked Han, it cut out. Also, Ren seemed to know who she was when he reacts WHAT GIRL and in the novelization of TFA said "It is you" when she caught the light saber. I guess I wonder if this was addressed at all in ep. 8.

Well considering that it was Kylo who told her she was a random nobody and he was trying to turn her at the time... perhaps he was lying and the truth will be revealed in episode 9.

Well if you think what I posted was bad, the entire movies subtitles have been released online and tell the story from start to finish with just the dialog. But knowing the context with these posts, you can read the entire story/script. LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can you post a link to that? Also, a reviewer mentioned a midbattle kiss, but I recall you saying there was no romance in the movie. Who is the kiss between?

Yes, I think that may have happened. Rose kisses Finn. I still do not recall it being anything major.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't wait for post-movie discussions. I still am not convinced Luke is "dead". My reasoning is fairly simple. Obi-Wan, Yoda and even Anakin became Force Ghosts. Luke may be on a level beyond any of them. Additionally, I do think about Bendu from Star Wars Rebels and how he "fought" the Rebels and Imperials. He disappeared at the end too, but I think that's somewhat deceiving. Luke may have merely entered the Force. He may be able to project himself, similar to a Force ghost or like Bendu. If Rebels was to tie into the current cannon, it may have been in a subtle way. I'm an optimist, much like Luke from the OT. I hold out hope for the former "New Hope", "Chosen One", "Son of the Chosen One".

An easy way to know is if Mark Hamill goes back to pre-TFA shape, or maintains his TFA/TLJ shape.... he is mostly a voice actor for a reason :) ... look at him circa 2009, circa TFA and now... he's remained in pretty decent shape (for Mark Hamill)... just sayin'... but we have a bit before they start filming episode 9...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back