The Last Jedi Screening WARNING SPOILERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't some of the crew of TFA actually come out and say that there was nothing special about Rey's parents and fans are overdoing it? I seem to remember something like that being said a couple years ago but I have no idea where to begin looking for it at this point.

I don't recall that specifically but IF that was the case, the film should not have been ambiguous about it and the filmmakers over the last 2 years had numerous opportunities to clarify it but instead chose to play off of audience speculation. They intentionally set up a mystery without actually having the answer matter and Rian saying the answer was "Profoundly satisfying" was an outright lie.

Breaking down exactly as expected. As said this trilogy are very much Disney movies "for kids" that is clear, they boxed themselves in so badly with the first one being all but a direct remake of SW77 that story lines and characters are forced to follow familiar tread worn paths. Like comfort food it will satisfy a craving I guess. Glad Hamill get's a check! Good for him. That's about it.

She appeals to the Chinese market. Or, at least Disney thinks she does. That's what she does. Nothing against the actress. But, that's her purpose in the movie.

Why would an American actress appeal to the Chinese market? Especially someone of Vietnamese heritage. Its like saying Mark Hamill is there to appeal to the Russian market.

if this plot is true then it is pretty much the same thing as Force Awakens

a standard good vs evil plot with totally non complex characters and watering down one of the characters of the original trilogy and killing him off so they can have the new perfect Mary Sue girl take the reigns and kick everyones ass

The Giant Sloth creatures with breasts that create the blue milk from the Star Wars: A New Hope and Rogue One! Was disgusting! Fans will go NUTS. (Yes I know its supposed to be Bantha milk in OT)

But Rian was smoking pot when he wrote this scene. It’s GROSS. THIS WAS THE BIG PLOT TWIST!! LOL. I guess all milk in galaxy is blue.

YES LUKE DRINKS IT AFTER MILKING SLOTH!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Also, scene of Luke fishing with 50 foot spear on Achto and spearing big fish. LOL. I guess we needed to see the day and life of Luke while in hiding. LOL

The Giant Sloth creatures create the blue milk from the Star Wars IV and Rogue One! Was disgusting! Fans will go NUTS.

Rian was smoking pot when he wrote this scene. It’s GROSS. THIS WAS THE BIG PLOT TWIST!! LOL.

LOL ok you gotta be trolling! Does Luke drink it straight from the tap? lol.. I have one more question for you, does R2D2 stay with Luke or leave with Rey?

It nearly killed Lucas right? he was hospitalized during the first film. I think there is some truth that artists must suffer. LOL

LOL ok you gotta be trolling! Does Luke drink it straight from the tap? lol.. I have one more question for you, does R2D2 stay with Luke or leave with Rey?

Nope ALL TRUE! I will bet anyone $1,000 that this is true! COME ON ANY TAKERS?!?!

R2 leaves with Rey and Chewbacca.

Thanks for the info, even the weird Blue Milk info lol.. Sad to see that R2 doesn't stay with Luke.. Seems like it's in his character to do so..

If it's not too much bother, does Luke actually throw away Anakins/Luke's saber after Rey hands it to him? I've seen that floating around (no pun intended lol)

No. Rey uses Lightsaber and its destroyed when she fights Kylo/Snoke. They force pull it apart.

YES, he throws it over his shoulder Ike he does not give a ****. I thought you meant did Rey not use it. It lands on cliff. Rey is like WTF.

AGAIN MORE HUMOR.

Last edited:
No. Rey uses Lightsaber and its destroyed when she fights Kylo/Snoke. They force pull it apart.

Damn that sounds crazy! I appreciate you answering my questions! Is this why she gets Kylo's saber in the latest trailers? Makes sense. Overall how did you like the movie?

This will take time to process. I personally did not like the Luke projection while he sat on ACHTO. I wanted him to come and really fight. He is not hologram per say. But some new force power. I call it convenient plot point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

This will take time to process. I personally did not like the Luke projection while he sat on ACHTO. I wanted him to come and really fight. He is not hologram per say. But some new force power. I call it convenient plot point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Why did Luke stay on Ach-To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back