The Last Jedi Screening WARNING SPOILERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jedi story not complex. Kylo has Moby Dick complex against Luke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there any mention of Mustafar? Because I know that Snoke's ring is dug up from the rock underneath Darth Vader's castle; but I'd like to know if Mustafar plays in any importance in the "The Last Jedi" plot?

Does "The Last Jedi" touch on Kylo Ren's thoughts on murdering Han Solo? I know it won't be too in depth; but is there any mention of Han and the sense of loss of his character in the film?

A kids book spoiled that R2 shows Luke the hologram of Leia asking Obi Wan for help and that Luke decides to train Rey then. How does this factor into your statement about Yoda?

Does Hux has more screentime in TLJ than in TFA and does he has some twist in his line (without describing this twist)?

Ok. Let me ask this then. Can you please describe the Knights of Ren (Ach-To) fight in detail? What's happening there?

Hang on, y’all are asking really detailed questions faster then I can Answer them. After parties still going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do we now this Pawn guy was even at the premier and isn't just spewing lies? I just provided a link to official material and it's the New Hope hologram of Leia that convinces Luke to help Rey, Yoda's NEVER​ involved in that process.

I think Yoda is in the film; he'd be in the Force Tree. There are just too many signs from production to Frank Oz appearing at the premiere for there to be no Yoda. Sure Oz is in the family and gets an invite; but I think Yoda is in the film, but in a motivational way to Rey rather than Luke. I think Luke is trying to reject the Force Ghost's visits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back