The Last Jedi Screening WARNING SPOILERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But then again, fans are to blame a bit too, we drummed it up like it was the second coming of ESB and hailed RJ as some god.

I've been saying since he was announced as director, that all the praise thrown his way was undeserved. I think it was just people wanting to have high hopes, that put so much blind faith in him. If the movie is as shallow and safe as it sounds here, I really wonder if his trilogy deal is going to last.

Can you please tell us about the battle of Crate ? What happen from start to end? This will let everyone that you are legit. The icing on the cake.

The resistance escapes to Crate. FO attacks. Luke shows up kicks ass. Kylo shows up and fights Luke. Kylo finds out Luke is projection. Not really there. Hero’s escape with help of Rey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched The John Campea Show on youtube and he went to the Premiere but said his first review would be up Tuesday Morning. He read reactions to the film by some people. But he was an old Collider staff person and all them hated the prequels. And Loved Force Awakens. I look at the Prequels as part of the Story. My only Lucas issue was him changing the original parts in the first films music wise and young anakin as a force ghost. I still would have rather seen George Lucas idea done on film and its too bad Kennedy and Disney never even considered his advise ideas.

I'm rereading all of these this is all I see so far on the date of holdo and dj. They were asked about but the answer did not really tell us directly about them.

Luke dies at end.

Thanks for all the info, much appreciated!

Anyways, it is unclear that Luke could return in EP9 as obviously a force ghost or maybe in some other ridiculous way, per palpatine in PU? Thanks once again.

Laura Dern played Holdo. I told what I remembered about her.

I Do have a good question that i just thought of how does rey get out of the obvious torture part when Snoke is doing whatever.

The Pawn, you mentioned Luke projects himself to the final battle to allow the resistance to escape the New Order and Supreme Leader Ren. He also uses a blue lightsaber? My question is, does he actually fight Ren with the blue lightsaber? Does Ren defeat him and thats how he vanishes or does he pull a Obi-wan and stand there and let Ren slash through him as he disappears?

I know you said that it's not that deep. But maybe they are just being total teases and want to save everything for the last movie.... You mentioned that ren is the one that tells Rey that her parents were nobodies.... Well he isn't exactly the most honest person.. I mean the dude killed his ****ing dad... I'm thinking that he is lying and that her parents really are someone or at least she is related to someone important maybe her parents were no bodies but there brother/sister was a someone which would make them her uncle or aunt or some ****... Ren probably just doesn't want her to know.

Hey Pawn, just a simple question: at what point in the movie do Rey and Kylo start communicating through the force? Is it pretty early on? Before or after Luke decides to train Rey? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back