The Last Jedi Screening WARNING SPOILERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
***** F-n ******! Frank Oz's team of puppeteers were also on the shoot at Skellig. Coincidence? You want to get into a pissing contest with this guy? By all means, go find a strong headwind.

the Pawn is a liar.

No evidence that he was at the premier and my link to official material proves that his leaks are falsehoods.

the Pawn is a liar.

No evidence that he was at the premier and my link to official material proves that his leaks are falsehoods.

You are going to feel really stupid in a few days.....Of course, you have no trouble doing that now.

How about you stop attacking our members and throwing your hissy fit, and kindly leave our forums.

Oh I forgot, During the Space battle Leia gets blown into space and uses the Force to survive and get back on board. Kylo is not the one who shoots at her, another fighter does it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the Pawn is still ducking me, he can easily quell my fire if he provides context as to why the official material I provided contradicts what he's talking about.

It's also been confirmed in a canon novel that Leia only dabbled in the force but never dedicated to it. I doubt she'd have the mastery to survive a point blank explosion from a ship she was inside of.

it is the people who have 7 messages and just joined who are amusing me....
If I am not mistaken a many of cosplay creations has brought me here in the past as a lurker. Either way, I appreciate you guys letting us hang out in here.This isnt just on Reddit, its on 4chan, SHH and probably has 10 youtubers making scoop videos right now.

It’s all about good. I was expecting something different with Rey and Kylo. I wanted Rey bad at end and Kylo good. Maybe next one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think is true.. All of us waiting for Leia to die because she's dead in reality, that's mean, there's a surprise for us to find that Leia survive and Luke will die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back