The Last Jedi Screening WARNING SPOILERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we now this Pawn guy was even at the premier and isn't just spewing lies? I just provided a link to official material and it's the New Hope hologram of Leia that convinces Luke to help Rey, Yoda's NEVER​ involved in that process.
Well, all of us bombarding with questions are new here. This person has been here 6 years per the screen name. A quick glance at previous posts and posting style shows no reason for the person to be lying. They wouldnt be looking bad to all of us unknowns, but to all of the posters that have been here 6 years or longer.

If this was a reddit thread, maybe. Here, it just comes across as genuine. Just MO.

Haha "Star Wars" inspired me to pursue Film Editing and this is the best time to create stories in one's head and see if we are right! I love doing that! It's a great storytelling exercise!

Harrison Ford was at the premier as well, and his character's dead with no force ghost. I literally posted a link to official material which explains how Luke came to train Rey using PICTURES FROM THE MOVIE​ and Yoda's not involved there. That "spoiler" is fake, which means that all of the other spoilers on here are fake too.

For all you doubters just go see the movie. I’m not here to prove anything to anyone. I really do not care if you believe it or not. These are the major plot points most people wanted to know. Luke death would take 30 minutes to discuss. When you see it you will know why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harrison Ford was at the premier as well, and his character's dead with no force ghost. I literally posted a link to official material which explains how Luke came to train Rey using PICTURES FROM THE MOVIE​ and Yoda's not involved there. That "spoiler" is fake, which means that all of the other spoilers on here are fake too.
So leave. You signed up here to just say "liar liar"? Since when do the childrens books spoil everything about a movie? Numerous comments all across the web reference force ghosts.

I'm not doubting. I just wanted to know what happens during the Knights of Ren (Ach-To) battle in detail. Because we heard so many leaks from location during filming that I'd like to know about that specific sequence!

I never said you said Yoda trained her. You said that Yoda was the one who influenced Luke to train Rey but the source I just provided shows that's not true. It was Leia's hologram from A New Hope that inspired Luke.

I didn’t say Yoda trained her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Off topic question: Can you discuss any pairing related topics? Was there a hint of any new relationship in particular?

Outside of that, I'm interested in Finn v. Plasma.

Does Finn kill her?

It's best not to duck my accusations, doesn't make you look good. Which I mean is an accurate look since I just shown you to be a liar.

It's best not to duck my accusations, doesn't make you look good. Which I mean is an accurate look since I just shown you to be a liar.
why dont you just leave the dude alone.

if he's a fake you'll find out.

he has nothing to prove. he's just sharing his information.

whethers its true or not true won't kill you.

Pawn, it appears your thread has been shared over on the Star Wars Leaks subreddit.. that's where these new members have apparently come from.

Just in case you wanted to know. Perhaps think about what you want to say here.. you're reaching more than just the RPF.

Guys I'm not crazy right? We heard about tons of location leaks about the figures in black appearing to be the Knights of Ren fighting on Ach-To. If one has seen the film, that's got to be a very important sequence and yet anytime I ask it that specific one never gets answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back