Rebel hoth trooper backpacks

wmneill

Does anyone have a break down of parts used to make the Rebel hoth backpacks most notably the main grill type parts in middle? I’ve been looking around and can’t find anything on what they are

Most of those parts are still not identified.
The four cylinders in-between the two boxes (where the hoses go) and the small box on top of the top box are from Revell Visible V8 Engine but those are also the easiest parts to build yourself from styrene and 1" PVC tubing.
The large boxy part on the bottom box was also used on many other props, but it is still unidentified.
I don't think the backpack frame has been identified either.

I recommend that you check out the Rebel Legion's forums. I know they have at least had some guides on how to build it.
Some of it may be gone. Do PM me if you can't find anything or if you want measurements of the V8 Engine parts.

Thank you I know somewhere in my vast amount of storage boxes , that I had that kit when I was a kid but haven’t found it yet . I never get rid of kits never know when they can be of use lol I’ll check them out and see what I can find there too. Thanks again I might get those measurements from you anyway

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back