Shadow Trooper under skirt

jpfeif29

I am looking to replicate the shadow trooper from Rouge One a know how I am going to make all of the armor pieces. Vacu-forming is how I am going to do those parts. I think the undershirt might be made of some sort of spandex or a satin but I want some more opinions.

Do you mean the Death Trooper from Rogue One? You may want to change the spelling on the title of the thread. It sounds like a transvestite's reference to his junk. :lol
"Shadow Trooper under skirt"

TazMan2000

A friend of mine actually did a "Can Can Trooper" Not a good photo but the best I can find on short notice.
When she lifts her skirt up all the way, you can almost see that it is in the pattern of the Imperial logo ... Too much ruffles unfortunately.

Anyway... Back on topic: I think the undersuit is similar to the ones on the Rogue One Stormtrooper and sequel trilogy Stormtroopers: black and ribbed.
I would look up resources for those on The 501st Legion's forum: www.whitearmor.net

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back