How Star Wars was saved by editing.

Strange, that link goes to a "leave a reply" page instead of the scans. Happens when you navigate there from within the site, too.

As I'm sure most of you know, the original Star Wars was plagued with production problems of literally every type and is hailed as a huge triumph in film making. But some people may not know that one of the biggest pieces of the film making puzzle to clinch this films success was the editing. I thought I knew a lot on this subject as it relates to Star Wars but this video that literally just popped up in my sub box on youtube really breaks it down and I'm blown away even more by the talent of the editing crew. No matter how much you think you know about the subject, I promise you will enjoy this and learn even more about one of the best films of all time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFMyMxMYDNk

This is a great and extremely interesting video on the editing process of Star Wars. The editors truly did snatch victory from the jaws of defeat. :D

here are even more details of editing and saving Star Wars available:
17227250.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back