Columbia jackets?????

Very cool...$400 cool, not so sure.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Can you see a price? On the Canadian site, there's nothing about pricing. I've been trying to guess where they'll come in at - regular Columbia coat plus...say....a hundred bucks for licensing?

Can you see a price? On the Canadian site, there's nothing about pricing. I've been trying to guess where they'll come in at - regular Columbia coat plus...say....a hundred bucks for licensing?
Its in the fine print below the email signup and clock. Limit 5 at $400 each
8b98f0437f402666a6a0e56b117e6074.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm surprised a thread on these didn't appear a lot sooner.

High quality and practical/functional Star Wars jackets is like a dream of mine. I'm so tempted to buy one but I just bought a nice new winter jacket last year, so it's hard to justify $400 for something I'll hardly wear. :unsure

I saw this thread at work earlier... These are nice looking, functioning jackets, but I can't justify $400 for a jacket.. especially with Christmas coming in a few weeks

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

My last columbia jacket lasted me nearly a decade's worth of winters. So I counted it as an investment and bought the Rogue One Cassian jacket last year. Extremely warm and comfortable. You can spend $300-500 on one of their insulated jackets, so I didn't mind the price to have some more Star Wars in my day to day life. With that being said, they aren't screen accurate, so if that bothers you, I'd steer clear.

There is a brown version available. Read that a couple days ago.

If only it got colder longer here. We get a few days a year, maybe, where you could wear that thing. Too much to sit in a closet 360+ days a year :(

It's a shame they feel the need to charge so much for something like this.
Would love to get my niece the Leia coat, but that's just ridiculous.
I never wish a business to struggle, but would love for these companies to get stuck with a few.
Maybe then, the pricing would be appropriated and more fans could enjoy the offerings.
Robert

Low end Columbia Ski Jackets where in the $200+ range in the 1980's,
So while expensive, other current jacket makers can run into the thousands for even a wind breaker depending on the brand. ;)

These sold out in all 3 styles , all sizes in like 3 minutes last night online. So frustrating, I was in the process of buying a solo Parka in Large and it was sold out before I completed the transaction.

The scalpers had had them up on eBay for $800 4 minutes after the sale started .

Ridiculous.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back