Happy! on syfy

Lear60man

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Cop turned hit man with a flying donkey unicorn. The first episode was fun as hell. A Little deadpool without the superhero powers.

I liked it. No idea how it compares to the books.

Sent from my Hewlett Packard 48G using Tapatalk

Just watched the first episode. This is so awesome. Cant believe its being shown on SyFy of all places. Grant Morrison seems happy with it, so I guess its safe to assume they kept it as faithful as they could. I'm hooked.

Have the language rules on basic cable changed? Because I am hearing on "Happy" and the show before it a word, that will still get a film at the movie theaters an automatic "R" rating. And "Happy" uses it a lot. I do like the show.

David.

Have the language rules on basic cable changed? Because I am hearing on "Happy" and the show before it a word, that will still get a film at the movie theaters an automatic "R" rating. And "Happy" uses it a lot. I do like the show.

David.

Syfy is cable and thus not beholden to any FCC rules. Everything has eased up over the years. They've been using profanity on Syfy for at least 4-5 years now to try to draw in a more adult audience.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back