Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Nov 2010
    5 Days Ago  Dec 7, 2017, 3:45 AM - what happened to the sticky thread of the Steve Niesen "IOU"list? #1

I noticed the thread of Steve Niesen with the list of members to whch he ownes stuff has been removed.
    I was wondering why!?
    Steve still ownes me Stuff till this day.
    I was on that list and i would appreciated it if that thread stays up till i receive my stuff.
    Maybe the mods can explain what happened?
    From
    Warrenton, Virginia
    5 Days Ago  Dec 7, 2017, 4:03 PM - Re: what happened to the sticky thread of the Steve Niesen "IOU"list? #2

I have bought a few things from Steve and he always came through after a bit of haranguing. That being said, I just ordered a TIE advanced from him and one reason was the thread here and my belief that he wouldn't want more people added. I second VooDoos question, especially if folks are still waiting, as well as it being an educational thread for those both new to buying GKs as well as those wanting to sell their creations. Just an aside, personally I think Steve is a nice guy with good intentions, but money is money.
  3. Member Since
    Nov 2010
    4 Days Ago  Dec 8, 2017, 12:59 PM - Re: what happened to the sticky thread of the Steve Niesen "IOU"list? #3

Congratulations with your tie advanced kit!,..that is really an awesome model.

I know Steve will deliver the goods,.i just think it is a bit stange that the thread completely dissapeared knowing that at least i still have to receive some stuff from Steve.
    I really would like to see the thread restored untill everyone on the iou list has received their goods.
    I was under the understanding that this also was the intention/purpose of that thread,. correct me if i am wrong ,.Mods/Steve?
    I really would like to see Steve's reputation restored to what it used to be.
    Putting an end to the iou list would be great for him and for the people still waiting for their paid for goods,.maybe i am the only one left on the list i really can't tell.
    I hope Steve reads this and will send out the goods asap.