Blade Runner 2049 Deckard Blaster Bluray Collectors Edition.

DudePerfect

Does anyone have any info regarding this blaster? I’m wondering if it’s worth taking a punt on for €140. It would be interesting to see what they use to make it or even if it’s 1:1 scale. 6F5ED2F2-8830-4D70-BCA7-850C7A39AA12.jpeg

Provided all three items are photographed together, based on the blu-ray case the top bolt is about 5.5 inches long and the blaster is 4.25 inches tall.

Don't know if that works out to be 1 to 1 or how to remove it from the stand.

I've just found some more information regarding the above blaster. This is taken from an Italian website. "The blaster will be the same for all versions, in full scale 1: 1 measures 29 × 18 cm, metal and resin materials - it would seem a replica of good workmanship and not cheap plastic - equipped with a double red LED light and glued to the base for legal reasons about the reproduction of weapons."

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody got a link to order this?

It was only available on Amazon.de and as an Exclusive with a steelbook through FNAC.com. Sadly it’s old out on both. Your best bet would be to setup a notification email through amazon.de for when some more come back into stock.

I seen some large images of the gun and it didnt look as nice as I hoped. The bolt on the side seems to be part of the casting and looked very chunky to me.

Last edited:
It looks like a solid opaque grip with only a rectangle mounting on the back of the pistol frame behind the cylinder.

Doesn't matter. It is only for Deutschlanders unless something has changed.

Compared to the current prices of squirt guns and various kits -- and that the BluRays are included -- I think this is really good value.
It is 1:1, it has the correct printing (!) and the finish looks better than what many here could achieve with paint. I think that is better than what most people had hoped for.

Know also that EU prices are often including tax and that anything you buy from overseas would get at least tax added (unless you are lucky).
Does the manufacturer have permission from Steyr Mannlicher to use their name and logo? There should be a license fee to them included as well.

Last edited:
Well, the question is: who is manufacturing the gun? Is it Tome? Also, how easy could it be to remove that prop from its base? I'm sure some will experiment with it and post their solution. There's one on EvilBay for $750 already:rolleyes

Well in the promo pics the actual barrel looks slightly warped and I could see this in the actual gun on another unboxing vid. I was hoping the end product would look ok for the money.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back