Blade Runner 2049 Deckard Blaster Bluray Collectors Edition.

From what I see most of it is one molded piece. My friend ordered one as soon as I told him about it, but I lost all interest once I saw this picture.

Ap1KdBT.jpg

Mine should arrive sort a beginning/mid February (Living in Germany so I pre ordered it beginning of December from Amazon). I got it only to have at my desk at work, so I don't really care if its not spot on :).
My Tomenosuke should also arrive in Feb...so I am all good.

While it looks like it's molded in one piece, it's better looking than the water gun:D
100%, had the Water Gun and gave it away to a college at work. It was a sort a "thank you" as he always gives me Modeling supplies like Putty, glue and stuff. if I need something fast he's my man :). The Water Gun is for sure not as good as the BluRay one...well if you don't put in like 50h or so pimp it up that is.

Ah, you mean that the top "barrel" looks sunken above the ejection port / wider near the muzzle?
I thought that was just the promo pic having been cropped badly.

Last edited:
Honestly, it won't be mistaken for a Tomenosuke, Sidkit or Coyle. However, for a bluray box set for USD155, it's a nice addition. It lights up. And I'm sure someone could remove the plastic base with a bit of work.

Where is warping in the gun?

Btw the edition size is 9050. That is huge.

anybody know if how this blaster fits in size and details agiasnt the water gun and Tome blasters?

I know this blaster is a 1: 1 Replica, as I said previously I have mine and I know this personally. If you check the link above I have a full unboxing with plenty of pictures of it. If you need further proof that this is a 1: 1 Replica you can also read more about it here.

http://gadgetsgeeksandgizmos.com/blog/2017/11/4/blade-runner-2049-deckard-blaster-edition

I'm not quite sure what he's talking about I do not see any warping in mine...... here is a link to check it out...

http://www.hidefninja.com/community...3d-2d-blu-ray-spain.89377/page-3#post-2047519

It looks to me as if there is warping but not as much as seen earlier. It is difficult to see in pictures such as these so I can't tell for sure.
Take an object that you know is perfectly flat and lay against the top of your blaster. If you can see a small gap between the flat object and your blaster then there is the kind of warping that we are talking about.

It looks to me as if there is warping but not as much as seen earlier. It is difficult to see in pictures such as these so I can't tell for sure.
Take an object that you know is perfectly flat and lay against the top of your blaster. If you can see a small gap between the flat object and your blaster then there is the kind of warping that we are talking about.

there is a very slight higher spot towards the back above where the bolt action cutout is right before it tapers off down to the back.... and i'm talking millimeters difference. To cancel an order for a replica that is of this good of quality compared to anything close to it's price range and with the only option for something better being hundreds to thousands of dollars more... in my opinion is a bit foolish over a couple millimeters. That's all I'm saying, and this is just my opinion, to each their own.

Last edited:
For this price its a very nice replica with a great paintjob.Beside from some small details,the only thing that I really don´t like is,that they don´t made the gripdetails behind the orange grips.That is really a shame because it would not be lots of more work and material.I think that I will remove mine from the base.I have a second baseplate of my Coylekit for under the grip..so I can use that if I destroy the one glued on the base.In germany we will get is on the 15. febuary.:(

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back