Blade Runner 2049 Deckard Blaster Bluray Collectors Edition.

Finished my blaster...added chrome to the base of the grip like the Original and painted the 5th big fake dynode under the front with gloss that it looks more real.

31923195xj.jpg

I think for the price its a nice looking blaster.I call it the" BR 2049 stunt version".:D

31923200av.jpg

Last edited:
So...now I finished the stand also..painted it complete new in matt black and glued pieces of felt on the areas where the gun is attached.No need for magnets or something..the gun stands stable on the stand because its high weight.Now I´m waiting for my plaque..a nice BR 2049 Stuntblaster...:):thumbsup

31945641yz.jpg

31945653tl.jpg

Last edited:
So, I'd ordered one of these on a whim when I saw they were available on Amazon Germany with an April ship date—I figured I'd have time to change my mind—and then it shipped right away. Awesome! Not awesome: getting an email from Amazon Germany this morning that DHL returned the package to Amazon. I'm guessing it's a "this is a gun?" issue. Now it's out of stock. Sigh. Oh, well. My Tome is shipping soon from HCG, so I guess I don't really need this.

So, I'd ordered one of these on a whim when I saw they were available on Amazon Germany with an April ship date—I figured I'd have time to change my mind—and then it shipped right away. Awesome! Not awesome: getting an email from Amazon Germany this morning that DHL returned the package to Amazon. I'm guessing it's a "this is a gun?" issue. Now it's out of stock. Sigh. Oh, well. My Tome is shipping soon from HCG, so I guess I don't really need this.
I think you dodged a bullet with this. I cancelled this and from what I'm seeing I don't regret it.

My order arrived from Amazon Germany today. Was your order stopped at customs?

My order arrived from Amazon Germany today. Was your order stopped at customs?

No clue. DHL showed it being tendered to the USPS for eventual delivery to me in Portland. Then it was suddenly returned about a week later. Maybe if I'd never left Brooklyn, I wouldn't have this issue. :) I've already placed another order, though, and Amazon Germany is waiving the fee for expedited shipping, so we'll see if it ever gets to me.

No clue. DHL showed it being tendered to the USPS for eventual delivery to me in Portland. Then it was suddenly returned about a week later. Maybe if I'd never left Brooklyn, I wouldn't have this issue. :) I've already placed another order, though, and Amazon Germany is waiving the fee for expedited shipping, so we'll see if it ever gets to me.

I dont know how it is for those outside of Canada, but the tracking number that I got from Amazon.de (a 12 digit DHL number), could only be tracked through googling "DHL paket tracking" and clicking on the link that shows up from DHL.
Then on that site when I entered my 12 digit DHL paket tracking number, a regular Canada Post tracking number showed up and I was able to see that the package had already been sitting at a random grocery store in town for a few days.

TLDR Amazon.de may not provide proper tracking updates for packages going through DHL paket.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back