Han Solo Stormtrooper 1/6 scale Bandai Figure

Scarecrow Joe

Sr Member
I love it. So much in fact that I will likely copy your work here depending upon how much that head cost. Where did you get it and was it pre painted?

That looks so cool! I would leave it that way. The Stormie doesn't look like a bobble head any longer and I absolutely love deviations from the standard builds (ah, where the heck are all these incredile custom paint jobs on Bandai's Clone Troopers? ;) ). Big thumbs up! :thumbsup :)

Hey Oscar. Ever consider making a FB just for your models and photography? I really like following your work and FB is a great way to share and collaborate. I do a lot of paintless builds like you do and I think there are a lot of people out there that would benefit from your approach that are unlikely to visit the rpf and coukd be inspired by what one can achieve with these kits with simple techniques.

Hey Oscar. Ever consider making a FB just for your models and photography? I really like following your work and FB is a great way to share and collaborate. I do a lot of paintless builds like you do and I think there are a lot of people out there that would benefit from your approach that are unlikely to visit the rpf and coukd be inspired by what one can achieve with these kits with simple techniques.

Hey thanks! Appreciate the kind words! Im not to FB friendly however but I see your point.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back