New to cosplay.

ZH935

Hello, all. I don't really know anything about this site, so sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong section. I was referred to this site by a youtube video that listed tips on cosplay for beginners. I have done cosplay before, but not like anything that I wanna do for SDCC 2018. Previous cosplay included Clark Kent, Han Solo, and Negan. All those I was able to whip together real quick at home. However, I realize my next project is a little too challenging to do in one day. This project I'm talking about is a mash up of video game fandoms. I have many different props/ideas for props in mind, however I would like tips for the actual costume. I own two props already. Those being a Fallout Pip-Boy and an Assassin's Creed hidden blade. My ideas for other props would be one of two combos; a Master Chief helmet and a Portal gun, or the Halo assault rife and Ghost's mask from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. I would like to do Master Chief and Portal, but I wouldn't know how to go about it. Plus I would need to make the costume itself a mash up as well. Any advice would be very welcome. Thank you!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back