Fallout 4 Missile

TWWProps

A couple months ago, I finished up a Fallout 4 missile launcher (thread: https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=283312&highlight=fallout+missile+launcher), so of course I immediately started thinking of ammo for it. It took a little bit because of other projects and life stuff, but here's the missile I made. It's 6mm EVA foam over 2 different diameters of cardboard tubing. The label is something I whipped up in Inkscape and printed out on my crappy inkjet printer. I figured it didn't need to look amazing, since I was going to be weathering it anyway.

Missile_1.jpgMissile_2.jpgMissile_3.jpg

The text font is as close as I could get to the in-game model. The wording is exact. For the record, the small print is "For use by trained personnel only. For indoor or outdoor use only. May irritate eyes-do not use orally. Do not attempt to put in pants." The PDF I created for the printed area is attached. View attachment MISSILE_TEXT.pdf

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back