TLJ Luke's Necklace & Compass (Spoilers)

Kylash

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
SH-Figuarts-The-Last-Jedi-Luke-008.jpgcompass.png3316267-swbfii3.png

Figured I might as well start a thread for these items, seen on a few other toys, but these are the best view so far. These accessories come with the SH Figuarts Island Luke figure, and are presumably seen in the film then.

Its been pointed out that the compass is seen in better detail in Battlefront 2. The necklace sure as hell looks like a lightsaber core with a crystal, similar to Kylo's visible saber code.

Last edited:
Re: TLJ Luke Island Props (Spoilers)

God, that Battlefront 2 Luke is the dopiest looking thing ever! Looks nothing like Hamill!:lol

He also sounds nothing like Hamill. It was weird (SPOILER ALERT) playing as him in BFII, and having it look/sound nothing like Luke. And there's quite a bit of dialog that is said as Luke, also. You'd think they could have done better.

SB

What's the first image from? The second two are the game?

The model looks okay in gameplay, just not the mocap. And yeah, terrible impression. I think I heard that he was played by the guy who did Kylo too, and he sounded alright. :unsure

I saw some of these references on other toys. Not as good, but clearly important.

Attachments

• 8E8D3144-C7AB-4DC6-89D1-EFF319A416AA.jpeg
    8E8D3144-C7AB-4DC6-89D1-EFF319A416AA.jpeg
    93.5 KB · Views: 290
  • 65D0AD2A-7644-464F-86F5-C86E1DBB3E0C.jpeg
    65D0AD2A-7644-464F-86F5-C86E1DBB3E0C.jpeg
    58.9 KB · Views: 337
  • 2468CCB8-FD81-4B7C-AF2D-AD3956CE8907.jpeg
    2468CCB8-FD81-4B7C-AF2D-AD3956CE8907.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 287

I would not be surprised if there is more then 1 compass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally looks like the necklace is a Kyber crystal. Maybe Vader’s?

That's the rumor. I can't see Luke walking around with an object that probably has a lot of Dark Side clinging to it. It's one thing to hold on to something that was Anakin's, but Vaders? If so that doesn't make sense. I thought maybe it was actually a key since he's looking for something.

That's the rumor. I can't see Luke walking around with an object that probably has a lot of Dark Side clinging to it. It's one thing to hold on to something that was Anakin's, but Vaders? If so that doesn't make sense. I thought maybe it was actually a key since he's looking for something.

I could be wrong but i believe i read somewhere that this was the point of yoda hiding out on dagobah. He was guarding an area that had a large amount of dark energy and it hid him from being detected.

Curious as to what it's significance is if it's so old and being described as a 'trophy' (seems rather un-Jedi-like). Could end up being one of those props that's just there and receives no explanation in the film.

SPOILER:

The Visual Dictionary makes it sound like, much like Lor San Tekka, Luke traveled the galaxy collecting artifacts and such relating to the Jedi trying to rebuild the lore. This is most likely one of those, since it's supposed to be quite old.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back