Batman DOJ suit and Superman MOS suit

dontfeedmyego

Sr Member
Hi Guys
Now that I’m pretty much finally done with both suits I thought I’d post a pic of them together.
Thanks to masked rider and Arkham Workshop
https://instagram.com/p/BcPUOK3jQTo/

IMG_7912.jpg
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
First pic is Hernandez/ Second is Reevzfx.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Which would you recommend for a 23 inch head such as mine lol? I like the look of the Reevzfx for movie accuracy. Building/collecting this cosplay is going to make me sweat all the details. Thanks for replying, I'm having a hard time finding info that isn't 3 years old anywhere.

Which would you recommend for a 23 inch head such as mine lol? I like the look of the Reevzfx for movie accuracy. Building/collecting this cosplay is going to make me sweat all the details. Thanks for replying, I'm having a hard time finding info that isn't 3 years old anywhere.

Everyone says Reevz is a 24'' head cowl but i have a 23'' head and it fits nicely. Its all about head shape.
GauntletFX / Hernandez fits 23" just as well but the jaw has more space so didn't fit me right.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back