Zentai Zone Longevity

CMYKey

Hey everyone,

My girlfriend is planning a Zero Suit Samus cosplay for an upcoming con, and we're looking for a reasonably-priced zentai suit. I know that RPC Studios is typically the best option, but being from Canada, the shipping and exchange rate is pretty brutal, which puts it out of our budget.

The next best option seems to be Zentai Zone. I've done some extensive searching around this forum so I'm aware of the potential "risks" and downsides associating with them. I can't, however, find a testament to the suits' longevity.

Is anyone able to tell me how long suits from Zentai Zone typically last? We'll probably go with the "super lycra" if that makes a difference. I'm also open to other suggestions for where we might obtain a decently priced Zero Suit.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi C,

my advice would be to be as clear up front with your wishes as possible,and when it comes to custom tailoring pretty much anything goes,as long as you pay up.
They're decent and friendly from what I gathered from my own experience.

Further more: don't forget to mention (custom) zippers and separate gloves (bathroom visits!) or boots.I made that mistake with my spiderman suit order,not knowing that any request other than what custom tailoring offers at the website would be handled.

Last edited:
Hi C,

my advice would be to be as clear up front with your wishes as possible,and when it comes to custom tailoring pretty much anything goes,as long as you pay up.
They're decent and friendly from what I gathered from my own experience.

Further more: don't forget to mention (custom) zippers and separate gloves (bathroom visits!) or boots.I made that mistake with my spiderman suit order,not knowing that any request other than what custom tailoring offers at the website would be handled.

George Great, thanks for the info. How long have your suits typically lasted? I'm just afraid of it falling apart after only a few uses. We're hoping to get multiple uses out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have yet to wear them to a Con,so I cannot provide you with a decent answer.
My best guess is that if you don't use it for freerunning and the like,but just for Conventions,you should be able to use them for a long time.

As long as you avoid rough surfaces and the hook part of velcro, you'll be fine. My fiancee has several suits from Zentai Zone, and they hold up well. The seams are done well. The only downside, which is an issue with any dye sublimation suit honestly, is the white pilling you'll get from friction and abrasion on the fabric.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back