Star Wares-your opinion about them?

Petar

Hello guys,

I have question about ''Star Wares'' company.
I have cap worn by pilot in Jurassic Park which is genuine(i hope) and comes with COA from Star Wares.
I couldn't find any info about them,especially now when they're closed,so i was hoped you know something about them.
Here is link of what i was able to dig up:
http://www.seeing-stars.com/Shop2/StarWares.shtml
In your opinion,is my cap real,or are they some ''B'' prop company that was shut down because bad business?

Posting mainly to bump but according to Google the physical shop is closed but they are still selling on ebay. You could check their user reviews over there.

If it's from Star Wares, it's almost certainly a real prop.

I've bought from them before and I've never had a problem or heard of anyone else who did.

The company still operates under a different name because it merged with another business.

The original SW on Main is gone, as Marcia sold out to Kevin Martin's PIECE OF THE PAST. It would depend on when the item was sold and from whom. I would be far more assured of an item from the former than the latter, although I am aware of problem pieces from both.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back