Diorama of Doc Brown's Garage 1955 from Back to the Future

DavidMiniatures

Hey Guys,

I signed up to the forum back in 2014 and haven't been back since. For those that don't know me I make scale model dioramas of my favorite movies. I also do many commissioned works also. Here is my latest one I did for a guy named Jermey from NYC. Hope you guys like! If any of you have ideas how i can get more exposure on these I would love to turn this into a full time gig. I already have an endorsement from Bob gale regarding my BTTF miniatures.

This Diorama is 1:43rd scale and uses a modified Hot Wheels Delorean. Everything else is scratch built.

More of my work here: http://www.davidminiatures.com

0O9A3957_s.jpg0O9A3962_s.jpg0O9A3964_s.jpg0O9A3966_s.jpg0O9A3934_s.jpg

This is amazing! Back to the Future is my favorite film of all time. I absolutely love work you did here. Thanks for sharing.

Love your work, seen your other stuff you had posted a while ago, General lee, ghostbusters and many other BTTF dio great work!!!

GFollano

What mediums do you work in? Is it primarily card stock and foam? I want to get started on making a diorama with hot wheels to display. Top notch work btw!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back