Subscribe
  1. RavenArt's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2016
    From
    St. Petersburg
    Messages
    29
    1 Week Ago  Dec 1, 2017, 12:55 PM - Batfleck cowl Pepakura file??? #1

    I'm searching for a decent pepkura file for the DOJ/Justice League cowl for a custom project I'm working on. I haven't come across one for this particular cowl yet. Anyone have one they could share or sell? Thanks!
  2. Jmen's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    From
    Kherson, Ukraine
    Messages
    519
    1 Week Ago  Dec 1, 2017, 1:15 PM - Re: Batfleck cowl Pepakura file??? #2

    RavenArt said: View Post
    I'm searching for a decent pepkura file for the DOJ/Justice League cowl for a custom project I'm working on. I haven't come across one for this particular cowl yet. Anyone have one they could share or sell? Thanks!
    Hello)
    Do you need this one?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	batfl.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	202.5 KB 
ID:	777354
  3. RavenArt's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2016
    From
    St. Petersburg
    Messages
    29
    1 Week Ago  Dec 1, 2017, 3:23 PM - Re: Batfleck cowl Pepakura file??? #3

    Jmen said: View Post
    Hello)
    Do you need this one?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	batfl.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	202.5 KB 
ID:	777354
    That looks like it! How intricate is the unfold? I have seem some files that are split into dozens of little strips. Makes it hard to transfer over to foam.
  4. Jmen's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    From
    Kherson, Ukraine
    Messages
    519
    1 Week Ago  Dec 1, 2017, 3:26 PM - Re: Batfleck cowl Pepakura file??? #4

    RavenArt said: View Post
    That looks like it! How intricate is the unfold? I have seem some files that are split into dozens of little strips. Makes it hard to transfer over to foam.
    Sadly, but its true, its unfolded, but as you said - to lot of stripes. Any way, i can send you this, if you need.
  5. RavenArt's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2016
    From
    St. Petersburg
    Messages
    29
    1 Week Ago  Dec 1, 2017, 3:27 PM - Re: Batfleck cowl Pepakura file??? #5

    Jmen said: View Post
    Sadly, but its true, its unfolded, but as you said - to lot of stripes. Any way, i can send you this, if you need.
    If you could, that would be great. I will see if I can work with it for what I need. Thanks!
  6. Jmen's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    From
    Kherson, Ukraine
    Messages
    519
    1 Week Ago  Dec 1, 2017, 3:31 PM - Re: Batfleck cowl Pepakura file??? #6

    RavenArt said: View Post
    If you could, that would be great. I will see if I can work with it for what I need. Thanks!
    I think this is not a big deal to change unfolding for your needs. It will take an 1h max. And here is your file. Enjoy)
    https://www.4shared.com/file/xWv4_0W...leck_cowl.html

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: Nov 25, 2016, 11:04 AM
  2. Batfleck cowl
    brucebatman, DC Costumes and Props
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Feb 20, 2015, 6:59 PM
  3. Flash Cowl pepakura file
    supermadhatter, DC Costumes and Props
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Jan 3, 2015, 8:41 PM
  4. Batman Arkham Origins cowl Pepakura file
    Majed, DC Costumes and Props
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Oct 18, 2013, 11:43 AM