Blade Runner 2049 Baseline Test

Taking shape. Decided to make things move and put in a camera.
IMG_1730.JPG

Thanks. Yes, just having fun. Can be easily ommitted. I completely understand though as it never moves in the images we have but the gap next to the right corner of the triangle is fairly clear. I guess they made it movable like the middle scanner but it was more menacing not moving for those scenes? Unfortunately we don't know who made it or has it right now to inquire about specifics. Also would love to have a better image of the part with the cameras. It is weird that this critical prop is not shown more in the material out there.
This is amazing! Im not sure i agree about the left triangle moving like that, but making the whole thing functional is amazing nonetheless!

Not much time but here are the rails painted. Printed in PETG, Duplicolor Primer Filler, sanded wet with 400 and 1000 grid, Vallejo Chrome Acrylic and sealed with Duplicolor Acrylic Enamel Clearcoat. Nice anodized look.
IMG_1755 (2).JPG

Still trying to figure out the servo sketches. Easy and cheap to get some servos hooked up and moving, but much more difficult to have them move slow and smooth. Here is how I did the lens for the upper camera using Lexan. Heated to 235 C and pushed over a heated steel ball. Use a washer to push everything down. Dremel and sand to shape. IMG_1771.JPGIMG_1773.JPGIMG_1774.JPGIMG_1775.JPGIMG_1777 (2).JPGIMG_1779.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1776.JPG
    IMG_1776.JPG
    424.8 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
This really is a group effort. I don't think I have followed and participated in a thread from the very Inception, to final. This has been a very fun ride. My hat's off to everyone involved.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back