Hawkgirl Injustice build

Hybryda

I was making googly eyes at her for too long. Some time ago I started working a bit on files riped from game, so far I have almost print ready helmet and bracelet, still need to make sure it will all fit (it is hard, I don't know a place to 3D scan myself and damn I need a good body scan for some future projects)

https://sketchfab.com/models/86919fd7fafc40faa55cc9ff21a8ca35

https://sketchfab.com/models/35027bb4a32e40d483d49265f734de8a

(turning low poly in high poly was kind of fun, I just hope I got all the details right X"D)

I'm pretty positive that gold parts of the helmet and bracelet are to simulate some kind of maybe painted metal? but I can't decide if the black around the eyes is also painted metal or using leather would be a nice contrast

I haven't seen the game model but your helmet looks really cool. Are you going to print it? It's big will you break in pieces to print?

I did side by side pic with the game model when I first finished adding details. The clean up was much needed and some details were texture only, also it was only the outer shell so yeah (it works great for game, it was bad for prop work)
hawk 1.JPG

as for printing itself, I have quite big build plate (30x30x30 cm) and the model is already divided in parts for not only easier and cleaner printing but also painting, so the top is separate, the eyes are separate, the ear/outer sides are separate and the back and inner sides are final mesh. Still probably will take forever to print X"D

Hybryda: did you know there is a Hawkgirl cowl available in the JfCustom's foam file thread?
Or was that not to your liking?

Last edited by a moderator:
George:

The cowl there is not the one I want. First it is a pepacura for foam and I plan to 3D print it in ABS, and second - I'm working on Injustice Hawkgirl. There is no file for this helmet there.

Oh and also 3D modeling is this relaxing fun think I like to do and with this I can make sure the helmet will fit me as good as I can get

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back