Replica Real Guns

Can i see the bullet mold Plsss I tried it but failed
IMG_3619_zpsi1fnhoi6.jpg

These have to be pressure cast, otherwise the head details do not come out.

SO I finally made the mold for the Ruger Security Six.
IMG_3582_zps3gxacfqw.jpg

And here is the first casting.
FullSizeRender_zpsvwyboryq.jpg

I'm really looking forward to finishing these up.

These are fantastic! Those Glocks especially, the painted one you posted looks exactly like my real deal Glock.

What other guns are you thinking of making?

These are fantastic! Those Glocks especially, the painted one you posted looks exactly like my real deal Glock.

What other guns are you thinking of making?
Thanks. I have a very long list of guns to make. In the very near future I will be doing the standard Glock 34, and then a Chiappa Rhino.

And I am looking into the 3 Indiana Jones guns.

I assume you've got permission/license from the original manufacturers to make castings of their products? Otherwise it's really recasting and not cool. It would be fine if you were just making a few for your personal use or to give to friends but you're proudly showing off multiple castings that you are selling to Film Studios.

These look AMAZING! So flat black paint, rubbed in graphite and a clear coat is your formula? Mind if I ask what type of clear coat you use? I have a small personal project that could really benefit from a more realistic painting technique.

Very nice. I imagine a Charter Arms Bulldog .44 might be a good seller....
I'm looking into it, but I have several others in line first.
These look AMAZING! So flat black paint, rubbed in graphite and a clear coat is your formula? Mind if I ask what type of clear coat you use? I have a small personal project that could really benefit from a more realistic painting technique.
That is correct. Any clear coat should work. I use Duplicolor.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back