Batman Comic Style Bodysuit

Albuin

Hello everybody,
since I've discovred the topic of cosplaying I'm trying to assemble a simple but good looking comic style Batsuit like in the Earth One comics.
The first suit i've used was a two piece compression suit from eastbay, I think everyone of us had one of them during their cosplay career :D

My problem is that my first suit ripped. I wanted to buy a second one but the seams are black now. So, are there any suggestions for brands or suits or craftmen who make affordable spandex batsuits? I know that supergeekdesigns are making very good and affordable DoJ suit, but what I want is the simple stone-grey suit they were drawing before the new 52.

thx

6E2C8B34-3394-42E5-805C-86B87A101D50.jpeg95EB8D0F-C9AA-47DE-9E81-4168702366BE.jpegPretty much how i did my suit. Still holding great.

That's exactly what I'm looking for, but the black seams on the eastbay 2.0 compression suit are killing it for me :(

Btw your suit looks great :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back