2015 Movie Recommendations

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
As I said in my last thread, I am always on the lookout for good movies I haven't seen. They don't have to be blockbusters or Oscar winners. Just something good that I may have missed. Right now, I am looking back at 2015.

Here are the movies I liked from 2015. If you can think of any movies from 2016 that you liked that aren't on this list, please post them and I'll give them a shot!

My top 3 films for 2015:
Bone Tomahawk (minus that one scene... if you have seen the movie, you know which one.)
Ex Machina
The Revenant

Worth Watching:
Ant-Man
Avengers: Age of Ultron
The Big Short
Chappie
Inside Out
Insidious Chapter 3
Into the Grizzly Maze
Spectre
Jurrasic World
Mad Max: Fury Road
Maggie
The Martian
Minions
Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation
Star Wras: The Force Awakens
Steve Jobs
Terminator: Genesys
Tomorrowland
Trumbo

Some of these movies will be listed on IMDB and Wiki as 2014 movies cause they premiered at film festivals that year, but they were released in US theatres in 2015.

Predestination
What We Do in the Shadows
The Voices
Faults
Spring
Kingsman: The Secret Service
It Follows
The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
Sicario
Victoria (Shot in a single continuous take)
The Peanuts Movie

Additional threads covering 2015 Movies.

Most Anticipated Movies of 2015

Vote For Your Favourite Movie of 2015

Oh wow! Good call on Sicario! I don't know how I missed that! That film was awesome!!! Will check out the others as well.

Sicario was directed by Denis Villeneuve, who then went on to direct Arrival and Blade Runner 2049. I also recommend his 2014 film Enemy.

Bridge of Spies was one of my favorites from 2015. Also The Walk. One of the only films to me that really deserved an IMAX release.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back