scratch built angel intercepter

barrie

hello every one its been a while since my last post but here is one of my latest models a large scale angle intercepter and for those who are not old enough to remember where it came from it was the gerry Anderson show captain scarlet, all plastic sheet a lot of glue and as you can see in the photos a litle bit bigger than the Airfix model which mine own is based.
let me know what you think and be honest as this will help me to improve on my next build,

regards Barrie ( the old guy ) P.S. the model is on display in TRANSPORT MODELS OF PRESTON LANCASHIRE flying high. DSCF5210.jpgDSCF6077.jpgDSCF6352.jpgDSCF6369.jpgDSCF6399.jpgDSCF6400.jpgDSCF6356.jpg

thanks for the nice comments guys, as for the graphics all I did was do a search for spectrum and captain scarlet and found a page with the decals on and then printed them out they are stuck on the model with PVA glue which dries clear then the model was given a coat of satin varnish to protect the paint and the decals. I hope this helps Robert, if you need any more info just post and I will help as much as possible.

regards Barrie ( the old guy )

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back