Roger Young // which model

Omnius

Hej,

I need some input on which "Roger Young" resin model to buy, the one from MonstersInMotion or the one from federationmodels.com. Which ones is "better", more detailed, whatever else reasons.

Or is someone within europe selling one :)

thanks & cheers,

Dirk

My wife bought me the one from Monsters in motion a couple of years ago. It's solid resin, so no lighting it, but pretty well detailed.
I can recommend it.

I too can recommend the Monsters in Motion ship. I have built it and it is a nice model if proper attention is given to painting. The resin has well defined detail and requires minimal cleanup. All parts are solid resin and It finishes out at 19" long. I recommend several shades of grey, using the darker grey in the recesses and lightening up as you move outward to help with depth and scale. Be advised that the model comes with no stand or support. You will have to custom make your own. It also comes without decals for hull numbering (176) so you will need to make your own or paint them on. If you want more pictures you can pm me.
Roger Young 7.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back