Killerbody Captain America insight

niloc87

I was looking around for a Captain America suit to cosplay and i've stumbled on to this i havent seen much reviews from Killerbody aside from their $3000+ iron man suit and black panther helmet and eye of agamotto but I was wondering if anyone on the RPF have tried and seen this suit and can tell me what you guys think?

0e51bdc24b.jpgaabec7efac.jpgf497f87b7b.jpg44a6da456f.jpg3dd112e037.jpg3e342857ab.jpg

I had one and it’s gorgeous in person. The details are really great. That being said if you have anything larger than a 32” waist and 40” chest you won’t be able to fit in it.

I sold mine bc I couldn’t squeeze into it. These are made for the “Asian marketplace” hence they are smaller.

For reference I’m a 42” chest with a 34” waist and 190lbs.

Does anyone know where to find a suit like this with the same quality from someone else with better fitting for "normal" persons ? I am extremely interested in one of these but it should fit especially for that price :) Thanks in favor

Max

Does anyone know where to find a suit like this with the same quality from someone else with better fitting for "normal" persons ? I am extremely interested in one of these but it should fit especially for that price :) Thanks in favor

Max

Check out RG Studios on Facebook, they do really nice work. Not sure if they have a run of suits on the queue or not

So...i caved and purchased the suit and i gotta say it kinda fits perfectly and the materials are pretty screen accurate and the shoulder and kneepads are velcroed urethane rubber downside is the sleeves, while my chest and waist fits almost like it was made for me the sleeves are a bit wide i might need to bulk up my arms before the next con lol

So...i caved and purchased the suit and i gotta say it kinda fits perfectly and the materials are pretty screen accurate and the shoulder and kneepads are velcroed urethane rubber downside is the sleeves, while my chest and waist fits almost like it was made for me the sleeves are a bit wide i might need to bulk up my arms before the next con lol

Congrats! I wish it had fit me. It’s a spectacular costume.

I had one and it’s gorgeous in person. The details are really great. That being said if you have anything larger than a 32” waist and 40” chest you won’t be able to fit in it.

I sold mine bc I couldn’t squeeze into it. These are made for the “Asian marketplace” hence they are smaller.

For reference I’m a 42” chest with a 34” waist and 190lbs.

So they only make this in one size?

Too bad, because it looks great.

180#, 46" chest, 33" waist so based on what you said before it wouldn't fit me.

Yea you won’t fit. The pants MAYBE but I think 32” would be the closests that’ll fit. Chest no way. I’m hoping some vendor makes a licensed suit for Infinity War that is cut to “American sizes”

Yea you won’t fit. The pants MAYBE but I think 32” would be the closests that’ll fit. Chest no way. I’m hoping some vendor makes a licensed suit for Infinity War that is cut to “American sizes”

Yeah I have problems with a lot of costume pieces getting them to fit. Too often overseas vendors think "American sizing" = "Fat sizing" so anything that will fit me in the chest tends to hang like a bell around my waist.

When I had the jacket made for my Cap Rescue outfit I had to have the the company make it to custom measurements. That said, what they ended up sending me was one of the best fitting jackets I own.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back